-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Aaaaaaaaaaaaa
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok sorry I keep thinking of more things:
- he looks to be about in his late twenties or early thirties
- was meant to be a kinda comedic character from a comedic story, but this new setting changes things so you can do whatever
- does not have problems with violence in order to get people to leave him alone
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Also, this story is completely separate from Paper Stars (kinda), so Joe would have no idea what Dante was if he met him, and Dante would just assume he’s the same species as Ace.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Meant to post this a while ago, but my internet was being wOnKy
@whalekeeper …ok 👍
I thought this guy would be fun. He’s a bit underdeveloped so don’t worry about writing him incorrectly or anything. The worst you could do is give me new ideas.
Joe Shmoe is a shape shifting alien reptilian who disguises himself as a human to blend in with the p…[Read more]
-
Loopy's profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ells
Ellie stared expressionless at the blond kid for a while, before suddenly slouching forward onto her desk, letting her head rest in her arms. She heard Chase flip a page in his book, make a small frustrated noise, and flip it back.
She looked back up at Dante’s friend. “Why are you here?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
El
Ellie looked at Chase. “An idiot. Trust me, you don’t want to meet him. He almost got my sister and I killed once.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, Whaley, Wyoh won’t let me tag you, but if I add a second character, do you mind if it’s one you don’t know yet?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Wyoh is getting really annoying rn
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie
The boy’s voice suddenly triggered Ellie’s memory. She looked up from her desk.
“Monocular m… You were at the cafe with Dante yesterday. Both of you were there.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae ok I will just a sec
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie
After class, Ellie saw the math teacher in the hallway. She approached her and waited until she looked down at Ellie with one raised eyebrow.
“That wasn’t fair,” Ellie said matter-of-factly. “What about that other boy?”
“What boy?”
“The one who tripped the hoodie kid. He should be in detention too.”
The teac…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper I was going to have Ellie say something to the teacher but I was too slow lol. Can she join these two? Or I can put her in a different class where she didn’t see the whole tripping thing happen.
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Lol actually my mom gave me a pair of “confidence sunglasses” (her words) right before I took the test, and they really helped. My personality changes a ton and I get way more confident and cheerful for some reason when I wear sunglasses. My mom finds it hilarious.
So yes, I think it was agent Loopy 😎
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s great! Thanks for letting us know! <3
Wait… did you finish? Or was it agent loopy 😎😎😎
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper hehe I will
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed
I just passed my drivers test and I now feel the need to tell everyone I know
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yeah, that would make sense with Seb’s random moments of existentialism XD
*me randomly nerding over a tiny thing* XD
It’s cool, though! I’ve recently got into enneagram types and it’s really interesting and helpful for writing character motivations
I think they stabbed the last person in their sleep.
Hehe nice. One old version…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
*ahem* I was saying
If you want to be cool, kids, grow a tail and howl with pain every time someone prunes a tree.
This is going in my out of context quotes doc. You can’t stop me
- Load More
