-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I knew you would say something like that.
How tho? Are you a mind reader?? *starts making myself a tinfoil hat*
I still can’t get the elephant picture out of my head. A pink elephant. To match Mars’ hair.
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Go away, Wyoh
For some reason now I can’t stop thinking of her as an elephant or something… cuz she can’t fit… My brain is weird.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Sounds fun! This could be pretty cool if it all works out
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Yay, it worked! I didn’t have anything to say, lol, I just wanted to help with bullying Wyoh
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh, I hope the tags on all your clothes never stop being annoyingly scratchy
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s awesome! Can’t wait to read about her
I can’t talk about it because I like to leave new characters to simmer for a week or so before I mess with them…
You just love teasing me don’t you
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 6 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
yep lol.
@freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @whalekeeper
this is unfished, but enjoy anyways.
Lesli smiles, looking around at the amassing crowd around her.
“Wow, I’ve never seen the shopping district so crowded!” She squeezes Tauren’s arm, being careful not to wrinkle his starched white shirt.
“Yeah…” Tauren scans the crowd easily, his h…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ah, was my post eaten?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
XD thanks! I’m taking Japanese rn. I put it through translate too just to make sure I did it right lol.
You do! I forgot about that! Oh that’s super cool! I always like when expressions relevant to history are worked into worldbuilding.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Well because we seem to have already chatted abt this I’ll try to share something new lol. I really like facial expressions in manga and anime, their just so hilarious lol, and I strive to create the situations in my book that would make my characters make those expressions XD It’s really fun too me and definitely a reason I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, I love that drawing on the canva link!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I like the format, actually. It feels like spiraling, distracted thoughts. Probably wouldn’t work for many other characters other than Seb though lol
Eddie
Ellie locked eyes with Sebastian and stared, her face expressionless. Then she kept staring. And kept staring.
Eddie rolled her eyes. Ellie always did this whenever she was t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Ahh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to stress you out at all! I just got excited because I love taking about philosophical stuff like this. This is why I typically try to keep my thoughts to myself, sorry
I didn’t feel attacked. I love hearing people’s opinions about this stuff. ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok I’m jumping in here cuz this looks fun and my tiny brain is experiencing thoughts hi
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper
(i understand if you write just for fun, but if you’re actually wanting to write for God, this is something more along those lines…)
Ok, so, I don’t think there’s a difference between a Christian writing for fun and writing f…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
Heyy I love that song! We sang it in church today as a congregation. It was fun :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h thanks!
hehe uhhh I was trying to respond to Whaley, but none of my posts were going through, so I just started goofing around. It’s from Alice Through the Looking Glass. I didn’t actually think that it would post 😅
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Oh I guess I forgot to read what you wrote earlier. Honestly same to everything you said XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I love humor, and I love things that make me smile. I only write crazy sad scenes now and then, because like salt and pepper, food should be lightly seasoned with them. At least in my style. 🙃
Same. I think the rarity of sad scenes in a story makes them hit harder and mean more when they finally show up
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You tagged me twice, so I guess I can’t ignore this lol
I don’t want to be too introspective, cuz that’s always a downward spiral for me, but here’s some half-baked thoughts.
I think I write stories to better understand the world and myself, I guess. Stories help me make connections, put things into categories and archety…[Read more]
- Load More
