-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Your turn whenever you have the time : )
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
I kinda just want to make a whole new website for all us to chat and share pictures. No idea how, but I could learn… somehow
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
The Twinss
“That was close.” Eddie’s whisper tickled Ellie’s ear. Ellie leaned away and scowled.
“You’re close.”
The two girls were hiding in yet another closet. This one was smaller this time, more like a locker or cubby for storing school supplies.
Ed’s tail brushed the disgruntled Ellie in the face as she tried shuffling aro…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
:(((
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@youpeoples
Mr. Gregory
“I swear, this school will be the death of me.” Gregory pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration. “Not war, not old age, but children.”
He looked up at the four armed janitor. Liko seemed nervous in Gregory’s presence despite being almost a foot taller than him. He kept fidgeting and shuffling his feet.
“Do…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Dante
“Only pyro in existence? Of course you’re not. If you were, it’d just be called Seb syndrome.”
“You know what I mean.”
“Yeah. I know what you mean.” Dante finished off his scone, then leaned back and stared at the ceiling.
“Ever wish you weren’t?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Dante
“Alright. You’re the bait.” His reflective eye flashed for a moment in the dark, then he was gone.
The mob rushed past. As Dante hoped, they were more concerned with catching Sebastian, who was the original offender.
Seb raced ahead, then ran suddenly into an empty classroom. The people at the front of the crowd fol…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Apparently Dante is immune to my current writing block
Dante
Running was one of Dante’s best skills. He kept pace easily with Sebastian as excited children crashed through the kitchen after them. His jacket flew behind him. Pastries tumbled out of the pockets. He turned to look behind, running almost sideways now, and la…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
That’s actually what my hair looked like before I grew it out
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Wyoh, may your floors be always covered in lego and d4s
@whalekeeper XD oh, no, the goats live in the yard
@rae Cool! I miss living with animals
NEVER STICK YOUR HAND IN A ADULT GOAT’S MOUTH THOUGH. THEY’RE TEETH ARE NASTY!
👍 wasn’t planning on it
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
(Aww did Wyoh eat the old version of this?)
My new favorite question to ask people to get out of small talk: if you were to break off a piece of a star and then eat it, what do you think it would taste like?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Thank you!
@keilah-h Yeah, they make the character more fun to write and add more options for expressing body language
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Alas, we have been cursed to be faceless nobodies, for they have indeed vanished.
Aw, but I liked my smug crow face 🙁
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
A ram began to chew on his pants.
Oddly relatable. The people I’m house sitting for have goats and one of them kept nibbling at my jeans today because apparently I wasn’t feeding her fast enough.
Jaylen’s character design sounds really cool! I love the four wings
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness hi Min!! <3 It has been awhile, I’m sorry I haven’t been very active lately 🙁 I was actually just thinking about getting on and chatting with you ❤🥰
Don’t apologize! There’s nothing wrong with not being active at all. I haven’t been active much either, school and drawing are just a little more important lol. But…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness hi Min!! <3 It has been awhile, I’m sorry I haven’t been very active lately 🙁 I was actually just thinking about getting on and chatting with you ❤🥰
Life is going good!! I’ve been like really happy lately and it’s great :)) Yesterday was such a great day, Easter is always so good. And I’ve gotten to spend a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
How’s it going? How’s life?
I just feel like its been awhile lol
Also it totally feels like spring over here rn, like the birds are chirping outside and everything 😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Cool!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness I LOVE this girl 🤩🤩🤩 It’s soooo cute ❤🥰
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
AH YAY YOU’RE BACK *hug*
And AH Riker😭😭😭😭
1. Yes, I think it’s pretty realistic, you did a great job writing it. I’ve had small panic attacks before and they’re definitely not fun heh. I’m sure when someone’s cornered like that they’re not going to be thinking straight or exactly rational so his desperateness made sense. I…[Read more]
- Load More

I think it would have the texture of a smooth gummy. It would have an icy effect on my tongue, and maybe even fizz like soda pop. 🙂
Hey yay that’s like a mix between my and my brother’s answers. I said it would be minty and he said it would taste like a white gummy bear or pop rocks.
Ok, I’m going to go draw myself eating a star while listening to Radiohead now.
Yes that’s perfect, DEW it
@loopylin
Red stars would taste like hot tamales, blue would be blue raspberry, yellow would taste like pineapple, orange would taste like citrus, and white would be pure sugar. They would be like giant gummy nerds.