@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you are playing out a scene in your mind and start mumbling your characters’ conversation in the shower.
😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking That’s awesome!
-
Jessi Rae replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Sweet! I like taking over kingdoms! That is…I mean to say…um… What do I mean to say? XD
Awesome job on Part Four! Actually, awesome job on the whole story so far! 😀
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel aah um I can think about it but right now I can’t really think of anything xD
When I made my username I wasn’t really considering that someone might write me into their kapeefer literature. Hm. Maybe my first name could be nota and my last name writer? Idunno. -
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Cool! 😀
I made this for Rori, the MC in a novel that’s been put on hold for a while. Still, she’s one of my favorite characters in all my stories. Ohhhhh I hope my other characters didn’t hear that. *prepares for a riot*

-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Out of all the facial features everything has an important impact on the expression, but I find eyebrows to have the most important impact. 😉
There’s this cool drawing exercise I’ve heard about (I should really do it myself)
But what you do is pick an emotion, and draw it. But then you draw it AGAIN pushing the facial features…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @his-instrument @kaya-young @rochellaine
Okay, so I have decided on a name. *drumroll*
Devin!
I thought about what you said, Hannah, so I just changed the spelling slightly to avoid any pronunciation errors. Thank you all for your input!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ohhh, very nice indeedly.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you haven’t written in your novel for a few days, and your walking around the house, saying, “Boy, I miss ___”
Then you stop…and say, “Oh wait, he doesn’t exist.”
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
If you open your google doc, go to SHARE and get a sharable link, and then post the sharable link here, your readers should be able to see it. You will also need to put it on the setting ANYONE CAN EDIT or ANYONE CAN COMMENT, if you want them to be able to give feedback. Hope that’s helpful!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer Oh my goodness! Does that link have a reference to Oak Brook College of Law? What’s your connection? I’m a third year student.
-
Alia replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking, @dekreel, have y’all ever heard of the true colors personality test?
-
Alia replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, Hello from a 95% INTP.
I’ve never heard of DISC, *internally screaming for joy at a new subject*
one way my sister describes MBTI is like this.
E and I describe how you get your energy
– E is with people while I is by yourself
S and N describe how you take in information
– S is trusting your gut while N is trusting past…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *WARNING* The MBTI superheroes of KP are going to descend upon you like a flock of hungry raspberries. You have been warned. 😛
Anyway, DISC types seem interesting. I should look into them for my characters! There’s another personality type thing that my mom told me about. It’s basically four different groups of personalities represented…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer, I would be willing to do it, but even with the new link I still cant seem to be able to access it
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel, Nykkaiisnt mine, that i can think…
Joy still needs a face, so if you want to do her by all means go ahead.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so I was wandering around on the VERY OLD Character Exchange topic, and I’m feeling nostalgic XD
@alia Do you still need someone to draw Nykkai or Joy Transhell?
@aysia-serene (If you’re still around)Â Do you need Seth or Kalia?
@sleepwalkingmk Do you still need Marissa?
I know these are ANCIENT, I just felt like doing this XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Can anyone proof my film sript? Please? in the forum Film 8 years, 8 months ago
@ceaseless-prayer you could try copying it to a Google Doc if you use Google 🙂
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
Don’t forget about @kate-flournoy, @daeus.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd I like Devan the best, I think. But I also really like Corban and Bryson 🙂
- Load More
