@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, just a short statement about what I learned this lesson, and a question about something I didn’t understand. A few paragraphs long. Just have to decide what to write about – then it’s easy. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Oh okay then.
I’m sure it counts! what’s your topic?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice It’s only a little past 11:00 here on the East Coast. I’m working on a (very short) law school writing assignment. (Does that count for writers’ corner? It’s not fiction or anything.)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, I’m here, writing a late blog post. Any one still awake? I have no idea what time it is for you Americans.
@ingridrd @dekreel @jane-maree @jenwriter17 @rochellaine @anyone!
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Annnd, I’m off *shrug*
-
Joy replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
So I am beta-reading @dragon-snapper‘s book, if anyone wants to join… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Personality Types in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Actually those animals are examples for the DISC personality! Lions are D’s, Otters are I’s, Golden Retrievers are I’s, and Beavers are C’s
@alia Ohhh, thanks! That helps a lot! I have not heard of the true colors test. For some reason it wouldn’t let me take it…
@jenwriter17 Ahh, that perfect 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia @sleepwalkingmk YESSSS, thank you!! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter If you’re Notta Writer, that must make your sisters Starry Writer and Introvert G. Writer. XD That actually sounds really cool!
@waterlily @gabbyj @silverclaw-bonnetfolly Awesome! Thanks 😀
@mnvalentine Oh, really?! JK, Yes, I did notice XD
-
Alia replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing, it…was…amazing! Each part gets better and better…and the frog, classic sibling relationship.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I can only draw people. I can draw chibi people (kinda…), but as I said I am not very good. I’m still learning from a couple of my friends. I might post, but I’m probably going to wait until I get a drawing tablet. (Not Sponsored! *grins sheepishly*)
I mean, I could post a picture of manga I’ve done; would anyone like to see? (…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
oh great, now I have to go look for the hidden cameras in my room because that is the only plausible reason that people are able to write things like this…oh wait, writers. 🙂
you know you’re a writer when you take the time to re-read every single post in this thread
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you find cool words like alacritous and inundate and ubiquitous, and you want to use them but then no one would be able to understand your book. 😛
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk LOL. Those are some good ones.
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd AGH! I know, so many forgotten ideas. It’s torture, really.
@sleepwalkingMK “They’re writers.” XD Yes, I’ve had to do that once. Somebody was asking someone else a whole lot of questions, and I just looked at him and said, “We’re writers.”
“Aahhhh…”
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper That second one is way too true for me…
You know you’re a writer when the most frustrating thing in the world is thinking up an awesome story idea during the night—and completely forgetting it the next morning. *rips out hair*
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd *absent whistling*
You know you’re a writer when you don’t want to become a certain way because it’s cliche.
You know you’re a writer when you have dreams about your characters.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @skredder @daughteroftheking @writers
I have been fighting valiantly to finish my Latin translation and have prevailed! Now I am writing…care to join me?
- Load More

