@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Bye, @dekreel!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel, well the episodes are on dailymotion.com, if you’re interested. It’s a detective show, so there’s action and spy stuff, and there are funny parts, too. I know you don’t like one-episode romances, and there’s some of that, but I know there are some episodes without it. Kind of like Star Trek, you know?
Speaking of Star Trek, have…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oya, @dekreel! So…I am in this, correct? I can never remember these things…..
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Annnd, signing off. I need to get to bed *sigh*
858 words today! Whooop
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Sorry, I was out for a bit. Everything except the “just living books”, as I find those rather boring. (I’m more of an adventure-oriented girl, if ya hadn’t noticed.)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *backs off* Ah, heheh… Yeah, silly thing really…
Yeah, sorry, I’ve never heard of him. *scratches head* But Jeff Spencer sounds a little familiar…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *fumes* How dare she say every actor looks like William Shatner?!! Shatner’s barely even handsome! There was as great a diversity among men in the 50s/60s as there is now!
😀 haha. I know for people who don’t make a study of the 50s/60s like I do won’t have as easy a time differentiating faces. He’s actually Roger Smith from the sh…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine *wishes she recognized him* It looks like William Shatner, but then again all 1950s-60s actors look like William Shatner to me XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and @kaya-young I am thinking of naming my book something like “Winds of the West,” or “Growing Winds,” so yes, it’s referring to when he caught Chara, but in a more general way. You’ll notice I mentioned the “winds” in the very first collage as well.
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@graciegirl GAA! I missed your post about Dr Who! *shakes head at self*
Yesss, you’ve seen the First Dr! FYI, the next episode series after Unearthly Child, called The Daleks, was really good. And really long. It was the first appearance of the Daleks!
Yes, Five is my favorite. He’s cool! But I’d watch the Fourth first if I were you…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young The snake is there for a reason. A bad reason, presumably, since snakes usually do everything for bad reasons. Right?
Yeah, the main picture is not really what she looks like. It’s sort of what she looks like when she’s dressed up. Her hair is straighter than that. She actually looks mostly like the one in the bottom corner of D…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice @clairec @anyone
I’m still here XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ohh, wow, I love Derek’s collage 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gabbyj What do you want to look like?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Blogging… in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I don’t blog, but have you ever taken a look at @ethryndal ‘s blog? Â Â Â Â https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/
@rochellaine Oh, yes. *crazy smile* I binge-read all night more than I care to admit… 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Thanks! 🙂 I’m (sort of) still here. Been coming in and out.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @skredder @clairec @seekjustice @anyone
Sorry! Had to run and do a chemistry lab XPÂ But I’m back! Anyone still here?
Oh, and Rochellaine, congrats on becoming a Knight in Shining Armor! You earned it fast! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sierra-r Inadvertently (sort of) brought you in! Haha, thanks! Perhaps I should tag you more often
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
And here’s Derek’s character collage:

(Sorry for the kind of sloppy editing in this one.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 As someone said before, I believe, I really like your color scheme.
Well, here’s a simple collage with all the main characters from my western. If anyone recognizes the people in the pictures, I will be amazed and impressed and excited – and just plain happy. 😀 (But if you recognize Chara I will be shocked, because she’s a…[Read more]
- Load More
