@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 What you said about God caring for us:
It’s hard to imagine that God could care for every single person. there’s just so many people. but He does, ’cause He’s God. Which is a comforting thought actually…..
Reminded me of this quote which I read in a book and liked so much I saved it:

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel Looking up the meanings of Biblical names is always interesting, because most of them do have real significance to the stories! 🙂 Here is one of my favorite examples of that.
Something I thought when reading the passage that we have heard Ruth’s “I’ll go where you go” speech so often we forget the true significance of…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Me, too! The only think I ever draw is manga profiles. I really enjoy it, too X)
Book recommendations. *groans* *pulls out long list*
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (historical fiction)
- Josiah’s Fire by Tahni Cullen (non-fiction Christian)
- Princess Academy by Shannon Hale (fantasy, favorite book after Wingfeather Saga)
…
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
One can forget a story, alter a story, or even throw away a story, but one can never completely abandon a story
-
Joy replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Those are good points! I know I struggle with taking God’s gifts for granted, too
@jenwriter17Â I read Ruth 1, as well
I looked up the names for Naomi and Mara. Mara means “bitterness and sorrow,” and Naomi means “pleasantness.” It’s interesting to know
I think one of the reasons God brought food back to Judah was to show Naomi H…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Those are AMAZING!!
I think I’m actually kind of an ambivert. I just happened to be in a really good mood when I found you XD
Which is your favorite Wingfeather Saga book? I like the second one for all the adventure
-
Joy replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!!
IÂ love your username!! And your profile picture!
So, you like Andrew Peterson! Please tell me you’ve read his books… If not READ THEM, OR ELSE!!
Can I see some of your dragon pictures? If not, that’s okay 😉
Is my extroversion enough for ya? 😜
-
Joy replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@inkling-for-christ Unfortunately I haven’t watched enough of Star Wars to give an answer. XP Sorry!
(However, if you ever want to write a Dr Who story… 😂 )
-
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain. ~Unknown
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Star Wars Story Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hello. I come bearing a mind normally full of Star Wars stories…however, I’ve none about me today. I’ll come back if I get some.
Though, I will say, rewatching the movies (particularly the Force Awakens) seems to jog plenty of memories for me? You might try that.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Hello and welcome!!! Looking forward to seeing you around the forum! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Another question.
I was wondering what your thoughts were on talking and sharing about your novel before it’s published? If you’re planning to get published within the next few years, should your novel facts and characters and everything else go incognito?
For example, if I were to talk about my novel on my blog, would that be…[Read more]
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Well if you like dragons, you’ll like me. XD I am one. Call me Snapper. 😀
What’s your favorite instrument?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress I can relate to the friend thing. I’m terribly shy (And my interests are somewhat uncommon?) so it takes a special kinda person to put up with me enough to become good friends.
And I think its totally normal to only feel comfortable copying at first! Drawing is hard- and it takes time to build up your visual library and hand eye…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, tag me when you do come over and I’ll see if I can be here!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ve read it and was also wondering how/when the discussion was gonna be. 🙂 You seem to be in charge though so what ever you wanna do works for me!
@waterlilly I’m obviously not Jen, but I think the more the merrier! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hellooo! I’m writing in the middle of the day again, instead of in the middle of the night!
Anyone around?
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@slylilhuntress Hello! Welcome to the kingdom of pen! Hold on now.. Likes stories? Likes to draw? Likes photography?? AND YOUR AN INFP?? I think we’re gonna get along great! 😀 Also we’re pretty close in age (not going to say my exact age for privacy reasons.. but trust me, we’re close)
How long have you been drawing for? I’ve only been…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello, Fellow KeePers! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
- Load More
