@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 I think you should be able to edit this if you want to: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EArQ6hq3Wpf_we7jzUzAb4k9Ze_c3Fe85BrVLPP6yAg/edit?usp=sharing
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks. I’m glad too! 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I know, right? It’s seems so short and yet so long…
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd HAPPY KP-VERSARY!!!! *throws confetti, glitter, and a lot of other random objects* I’m so glad you joined the insanity. xD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Isn’t dubbing yourself kind of against the rules? You should probably get Daeus to do it, as is his right. 😀 😀
@dekreel Well, you’re right, but I have seen Shatner with curly hair. In the movies his hair turned dark brown, (later grey,) and extremely curly. 🙂

-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Thanks! I love the texture of her hair 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Isn’t that an element of KP? Going off-topic? XD
@anne-of-lothlorien *blinks* There’s a national anthem?! LEMME SEE IT!
@supermonkey42 Oh, and @mariposa‘s 12 Days of Kapeefer Christmas!
Also, didn’t you write a short story about @itisastarrynight once? That could also be added 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh. XD Well the face looks similar, but the hair……
@jenwriter17 No, you haven’t. What are they made of?
*fangirls* AAAGH! A Steampunk Horse!!!! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 It’s so nice of you to do this!!! It’s a big project, so would you like any help?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Actually it isn’t, because I really dislike William Shatner, so I don’t happen to have any saved pictures of him on my computer. 🙂 But you’re right! I didn’t notice it before, but they do look alike. Remember when you said all 50s actors looked alike? I take back a little of what I said and will admit that a lot of them lo…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I’m so sorry!!! I jumped out without signing off yesterday. Hopefully I’ll see you again tonight and actually get some writing done. 🙂
@kaya-young See above. 🙁 I’m in Eastern time, so one hour ahead of you.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel These names mean “caring” : Chayna, Kelleeka, Naylene, Kellina, Tangela, Krynn
Hope those help!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic KP-versaries!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m super sorry that I never got around to critiquing your novel at all, it was bad form of me 🙁 I hope you got some helpful responses, and I’m sorry again that I didn’t end up having as much time as I thought I was going to.
If you ever need beta readers in the future though, certainly let me know! (Sorry) (I feel the…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Whoa, wait, you’re a Pegasus?! Ooohhh, or are you a STEAMPUNK HORSE with metal wings!
Geez, I love Steampunk…
Sorry, your profile looks a little Steampunk XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Whoa, whoa, whoa…… Is that William Shatner in your “They Always Watch Her” prompt?! XD (Bottom left corner)
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Thanks! Yeah, my journal sounds a little bit like that, too. XD
I settled into this place quite quickly. Obviously. Since I’m already a Mentor and I’ve only been here for… almost five months XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Why hello! What are you up to?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Feel like nightowling with me? (Yes, I just totally made that into a verb! And I like it!)
@seekjustice Are you anywhere around?
@jenwriter17 I’m back again! How about you?
@kaya-young What time zone are you in?
@catwing I think this is too late for you…
Yes. I just wrote a personal message to each of you, so some of you bet…[Read more]
- Load More

Thanks! It’s actually going very fast.