@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry this is late! I am *finished* with the first draft of Book #1 which is called Substitute and I’ve written the Prologue and the beginning of the first chapter in Book #2. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I just re-read your poem (I read it when you first posted it) and realized something cool. In the first stanza you say that Easter doesn’t have anything to do with Kapeefers – but you added a clause “so far” which is perfect because of the Easter story @dekreel is writing! So now Easter does have something to do with us. 😀 :…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
That was quick……
Well, time for a new Corner!
Some tags just to give y’all a heads-up on this: @rochellaine @catwing @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @waterlily @aislinn-mollisong @clairec
I’m going to see if I can fit in some more writing…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Compendium of Kapeefer Literature in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 Thank you so much for doing this! It is amazing!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Finally I have time to actually sit down and write this whole thing out. 🙂
Well, now! My “main” WIP is a contemporary western, which is hopefully going to be written with a type of plot and style very similar to the old westerns by such as Zane Grey and William MacLeod Raine, but which will be set in the present. The protagonist i…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Ohhh, you beat me to it! I was going to tag you for the same thing! Oh well, I’ll do it anyway:
Seekjustice, for being a great and really fun friend here. I’m so glad we happen to like to work at about the same time, though we’re on nearly the opposite sides of the earth! 😀
@sam-kowal for bringing his a-little-bit-wise and ma…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Looks like I missed almost everyone, but @seekjustice I don’t see you here yet. Are you planning on coming around?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing I gotta go. But I might be back later. See ya!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Otterton, Opperton, Omer, Ollison, Orrison, Orisson, Oriole, Oarson… I’m just blurting whatever comes to mind XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
More random questions:
@valtmy @christianna-hellwig Shall I add you two to my list of potential characters? It’s okay if you don’t want me to. 😉 If so, tell me a bit about yourselves 🙂
@itisastarrynight @introvert_girl @notawriter What do you three want to look like?
@mariposa Do you want your artsy pterodactyl in there, too? (Forg…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Poems and Songs by Ariella in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart So sorry I didn’t get the chance to respond until now! Those are beautiful poems!
-
Joy replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Ugh. I got a lot of terrible book blurbs, but hey, I’ll give it a shot.
I have this Dr Who fanfic novella about the Thirteenth generation of the Doctor and her companions Alfred and Kris. They are forced on to a planet to solve a riddle, but it turns out that the one who gave them the riddle is actually an evil monster who wants to…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Ahhh, well I certainly know that feeling XD
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus @rolena-hatfield @technical-people
Does anyone know what happened to Emily and Shannon?? Their entire profiles seem to have disappeared… -
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Not long, I don’t think! Yeah, it’s pretty cool
@catwing Oh, great, now I’m even more intrigued
Who, me? No, I won’t explode in excitement. Maybe…
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ooo I love it!
My WIP is the story of Alex the spy and Ian the innkeeper, but I really need a solid plot because currently it has none hehe…
But my main work-in-planning is Lillian and Lucy. I’ve had the idea for it since 2011, so… a long time now. Lillian is the main character, she’s 15, and her best friend is Lucy, who…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing CHOCOLATE PRETZELS!! *pounces* Ah-ahem. Thank you, Catwing. XD
Actually my Mom talks like that a lot. To be funny, of course XD
Ooh, I’m glad it’s going well! Sounds… intriguing. Well, I’ll probably still like you X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing ‘Ello! ‘Ow are ya?!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha, here it is! Spiffy, eh?
Also if you want to see where I got it, and where he got the inspiration, it’s in the “Compendium of KP Lit” topic
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ahh XD
Who is Ariella of Dragon Scars?
- Load More

@dekreel I’ve noticed that too. They’re both just anonymous now. The only thing I can think is that they may have deleted their profiles 🙁
@seekjustice Well, hopefully they won’t be gone forever…
Hopefully not. I miss them 🙁 🙁 🙁