@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj @ingridrd @sage-g @jenwriter17 @itisastarrynight @notawriter @ariella-newheart @artists
I have another character!
Her name is Rhanwyn. She is… still a child. You can draw her aged anywhere between five and thirteen years old, just please tell me the age in which you are drawing her.
She has wavy, dirty-blonde hair (not litera…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Ey! How are you doing? I’m doing okay. For once I finished school on time, so I’m happy about that. On the downside, I’m sick…
*boisterous sneeze*
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise All Kapeefer literature deserves to be in the Compendium! Kapeefer literature is so rare, that of course it has to have its own website 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @rochellaine @aislinn-mollisong @jenwriter17 @jane-maree @winter-rose @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @waterlily @catwing
I’m doing some character planning!
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 I guess so. Basically I put it there to distinguish me from my sister XD
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @dragon-snapper for being an awesome: writer, artist, blogger, and person in general!
Also @jenwriter17 and @ariella-newheart for being awesome beta-readers!
-
Hannah replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus haha I know right? I felt kinda bad just tagging on person…😕
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus praise God! Just expressing our struggles to fellow brothers and sisters can lighten the burden.
Man @sam-kowal that comparison is spot on.
The devil knows he can’t have our souls but he knows that we are weak and he can easily mess with our minds. We reground ourselves get focused in God and then after a while we drift a little. It’s a…[Read more]
-
Hannah replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
As always, I’m late to all the good forums and miss everything! 😩😫 Is there still a reader slot open? 🙏🙏🙏 *jumps on top of computer desk and waves to the computer monitor* I hope that there is … your story sounds awesome!
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 (😅😂)
Oh, @dragon-snapper…
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
OOH! BETA-READING! *bounces up and down* *waves*
Could I? *jumps up and down excitedly* Your synopsis/summary sounds awesome!
May I? But wait…how are you doing it? Is it on Google (the only form of beta-reading-stuff that I am familiar with) or do we do something else?
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Can you add Corissa’s poem to the Compendium? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@aratrea I just realized that I made a whole speech on the home-page announcement for you, but never said the words “thank you…”
Sooooo thank you! Thank you for all that you have done here on KP. Thank you for all the writing advice and encouragement you have given everyone. And (this goes to Anna and @the-real-kapeefer as well) thank you SO…[Read more]
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic The best incentive? in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus Cool.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Daeus Whoa, you mean I actually remembered the name correctly? That’s an unexpected plot twist.
Anyway. I love those things. I hardly even know what they are, but I love them.
(*sighs* Now after this admission of adoration, they’re probably going to end up being cannibals or something…)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @jane-maree @winter-rose @rochellaine
Hellloooo! Anyone here? *listens for a moment* I’m writing/researching.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 and @everyone else This is cool!
My first stories were mainly *cough* *cough* fanfictions. (Also almost all of them either involved dogs or other animals.) But if anyone wants I might be able to scrounge them out of a box buried away in a closet…maybe….. 😀
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@emerald-flyer Wow. I especially like “Age After Forever.” I might make a collage for that; it sounds so cool. 🙂
- Load More
