@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine HAHA! What, did you think I’d be more like “AISLINN!!!!! ARIELLA!!!!! AWESOME AMAZING BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Thank you! I’m pretty excited 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, well that’s why you weren’t quite as enthusiastic as I thought you would be.
But I was close enough! 🙂
Congratulations, I think I should say? Or would “have fun” sound better? How about both? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No, I’m not telling them that I joined The Aetherlight XD
*whispers* I’m telling them that I might join this coming weekend!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Betcha I can guess what you want to tell Ariella and Aislinn! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin I’m signing off. But I’ll be in the Readers’ Corner 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin HAHA! That sounds like an amazing story X’D
Yeah, I did similar things to you. Stick people. Except there was no dialogue. So I had to narrate everything that they said or else it wouldn’t make sense XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@audrey-caylin Hi!! Sorry I didn’t see you until now. XD
They’ve been going okay. Despite the fact that I’m on writer’s block in the middle of ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS!! *claws table furiously*
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @aislinn-mollisong, @ariella-newheart, @destiny, @xonos-darkgrate, @foreverme, @lady-iliara, @silverclaw-bonnetfolly, @0-0enyali0-0, and all the other Aethasians even if you aren’t on KP. I can’t express how AMAZINGLY AWESOME you guys are! I stalk The Aetherlight forums everyday, and you never cease to amaze me, and/or make me laugh,…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @jenwriter17 I saw both your tags but I haven’t had time to do them, so I’m happy if someone else wants a go!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @aedesia (even though you aren’t on much) for being an AWESOME cousin and best friend 😉
Tagging @warrenluther04. Your enthusiasm, outgoingness and geekiness always brightens my mood. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tagging @kate-flournoy, @ethryndal, @dragon-snapper, @emily, @shannon, @winter-rose, and anyone else who may have been involved in a GIF-war. You guys make my day. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @audrey-caylin @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @aislinn-mollisong (Ace, I have something to tell you!!!) @ariella-newheart (You, too!!!) @seekjustice @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @catwing
I’m wriiiiiiiitiiiiingg!
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@graciegirl Well maybe if you found a TARDIS………
Emoji-Bot? EMOJI-BOT?!?! *shakes head* Boy, oh, boy that show just keeps getting weirder and weirder…… *sighhh*
I have only seen the first season and a teensy weensy bit of the second season of Twelve, so most of those you mentioned I haven’t seen. I have seen Deep Breath and The…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 What???????? *GASP* You haven’t seen Star Wars yet????????? *faints* *wakes back up* You need to, it is amazing and awesome. (I’m biased though, seeing as how I am obsessed with it…) 😀 🙂
@jenwriter17 Sorry for getting back late! Animal stories are fun to write, so it makes sense that so many people do them. 🙂 Well…if I can…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Haha, thanks! XD
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@gh24682468999 Thank you! Yes, my eyes don’t normally come up in everyday conversation. Soooo this was perfect 😀
@sam-kowal  Ohh, you haven’t seen interesting yet XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 I’d love to keep chasing bunnies with you, but I’ve got to go now. 😀 Bye, and happy writing!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy @dragon-snapper Don’t think it escaped my notice that those were all Loki gifs. Because it didn’t.
Escape my notice, that is.
@ethryndal Ah, we were so young… *stares off into the distance and reminisces*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Just an irritating plot bunny-type story that won’t leave my head. *shrugs* *pets said bunny*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 So, what exactly is this “thing” you are working on? 🙂
- Load More
