@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Snapper replied to the topic I need help with… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@reaganramm This article:
Don’t Talk About Your Book Until It’s Published
(I think you guys are right. LOL 😛 )
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Ok, ok, you’re right. I checked. 😉 And yes, WRITE MORE QUOTE STORIES.
Here’s a couple of prompts:
There’s a difference between someone not present but accounted for—and someone present but not accounted for.
One’s late, and the other’s a spy.
****
“It was vitally important that the building be painted red!”
“Well,…[Read more]
-
Lady Iliara replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Whoops! I guess you might be an Aethasian soon though? *wink wink nudge nudge*
And yeah, I fotgot to tag someone….I tag @foreverme to write a poem about…Methuselah! (If you don’t remember, he’s the oldest guy in the Bible 😆😆)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m going to go now. Hope to see you tomorrow!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice So was I! I read books about/from/set in all those different periods for school, but it wasn’t until I was out of high school and in college that I started researching the old songs and movies for myself. Now I know way more about them than anyone in my family. 😀 It’s my hobby, I guess.
I already recommended Carousel to you, so…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yes, love at first sight annoys me so much! In Thor’s case, it definitely is about looks, since he has zero personality to speak of.
Could be, I’m not sure. *lowers voice to a whisper* I hardly ever watch movies. I’m majorly unschooled when it comes to movies, especially old ones, so….
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I don’t really watch comics, but I read the plots of a lot online just so I’ll know what people are talking about. 😀 So I have heard of that part of Thor. I don’t really like “love at first sight,” though. I think it happens sometimes, but for the most part it feels like they’re all about looks instead of personality.
I think it…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I think the first one is pretty cute…kind of disturbing though. Have you seen the movie Thor? That’s exactly what happens, except the girl runs into Thor and then it’s basically love at first sight.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *takes moral support* *examines it* *decides it might possibly help*
Thanks. 😀
I have a random question with relation to one of my stories:
Which “meet cute” is better?
#1 She is upset, so she crosses the street without looking, and he hits her with his car. She isn’t really hurt, but he has to help her get home and make sure…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
oh, that sounds…fun. Good luck. I give you my moral support.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I am trying to figure out how creating a website works. 😀 I’ve updated my parents’ ministry website several times, but my brother created it in the first place, so I already have everything I need to work with there. Now I’m trying to make a website for myself and…not going quite as smoothly as planned. 🙁
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Cool, I’m doing some editing. What are you up to?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll be here for a very short while.
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@lady-iliara My pleasure!! *waves* *walks off* *barely dodges rock*
@0-0enyali0-0 😀 No, I have not read it, yet. Should I? 😉
Yeah, I have several ideas. But I haven’t started writing them. Not until I actually join (maybe this weekend!!! *pulls another Vytanni*).
Yes, I do get that reference. Comes with being friends with Aislinn and A…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m signing out. Farewell cruel world of writing that only allows 3 sentences to appear…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Here are a few prompts I’ve just come up with, and a few that I found in an old file. 🙂
If the ship had crashed, all would have been lost. If the ship had crashed, all her plans would have crashed with it. If the ship had crashed, she would have drowned and she would have never seen Marloth again.
Oh, how she wished the ship had crashed!“I d…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, all but the youngest. My older three sisters have been writing for forever, in fact @charisetter recently published her book. and then the sister right after me is starting on her writing path.
Farewell, I hope so too.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia ALL your siblings write? I don’t know if that’s cool or scary. 😀
I think I’m going to disappear now…
Goodbye, and hope you find your solution!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, thanks, I’ll try that. I’m sure since they all write there must be something I can use…right @charisetter?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh, I’m sorry. 🙁 Do you have any siblings? Why don’t you tell them what your MC has to do, and ask them how they would go about it? Of course, what they say probably won’t work, but it might give you an idea.
- Load More
