@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I guess that’s fairly right. Except it’s probably more like “Criss-muss”, there’s not really an O sound in there.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ha, sounds fun.
Throwing musicals?! XD I was wondering what all the weird singing was…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice And I’m the opposite. To me Tangled is an awful depiction of a girl deserting her mother for a stranger she only met that day and who has nothing going for him but a “smolder”?! Yeah, I know that’s not the real story, but I just feel like it encourages kids to rebel against their parents. And I don’t like modern music. Mulan’s sto…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I read somewhere that Australians pronounce Christmas like “Croiss-muss” or something like that. Is that true?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep, this is the craziness of Australians. It would have to be “ah” because we don’t say “er”. There’s no Kapeefers as far as I am concerned, we are Kapeefahs.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, we have been discussing what happens after beta readers, and @rochellaine and I have been throwing musicals at each other.
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice *blink* *blink* “Ozeefahs.” o.o
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @rochellaine @anyone-else-who-is-here…
I’m editing! What’s been going on here?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jadamae @ceaseless-prayer @emily-d @aedesia
Would y’all also like to be on my Official KPA Character List? If so, describe yourselves! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
AHH! @seekjustice Emily D is also Aussie! (I think)
And BlueJay… Right, @clairec?
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder <3 I love lava… AWESOME!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice There’s also an Emily who’s Aussie. I forgot her tag though. It’s NOT Shannon’s sister though. Experimenting…
@emily-p @emily-d @emily-r @emily-s @emily-i-have-no-idea…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing But now we has to sign out. *mourns* WELCOME anyway though! 😀
@seekjustice @rochellaine And I’m signing out now. Edited a bit, wrote a bit for the story tag that Catwing tagged me for. LOL.
Good luck all!
*goes off, probably the only one who’s on the East Coast*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing I remember those times fondly 😀
Tagging @jane-maree @clairec @perfectfifths for being awesome Aussie friends…do we have any other Aussies??? I don’t think so, I think I got them all.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Well, hello there! Do you like musicals?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well, whoever came up with the phonetic alphabet, that’s who.
I’ve been meaning to listen to West Side Story for ages because everyone listens to that one, but I just added it to my list.
Ooh, Brigadoon sounds interesting. I’m super interested in anything Scottish because I’m part Scottish and a highland dancer and Scotland is j…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh, oh, okay. I’m so sorry! I forgot that you write fantasy. I just remembered Firebird at the time I wrote that post, and I don’t consider an invention of cultures or islands fantasy, just fiction. Fantasy derives from the word “fantastical” which means unrealistic, and it’s totally realistic to find an unusual and undiscovered tri…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Long??? XDÂ It’s 86,000 currently. Although… the third book in the trilogy will likely exceed 120,000… O.O
Help. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Long??? XD I’m glad. It’s 86,000 currently. Although… the third book in the trilogy will likely exceed 120,000… O.O
Help. 😛
- Load More
