@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I do remember that! It was hilarious. X’D
I’m not imaginary, I’m just rare! 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I made myself laugh rereading it 😀
Yes I do! I briefly did Irish dancing last year too, but…yeah…that didn’t work out, its so different to Scottish. I’ve never done ballroom or swing, but oh yes, I’d love to do tap!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you!! How do you like your role? 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh, goodness. Critiques from Catwing…
Hey, I’m no mathematician XD
Fair enough. I will, um… keep all that in mind! XD
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice That’s actually a joke @dekreel and I have since I don’t do fantasy. Every once in a while I’ll threaten to make her disappear, since she’s an imaginary creature. I’ve been polite, though, and haven’t yet made her actually disappear, though once I was afraid I had accidentally. 😀 (Dekreel, do you remember that?)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
in my opinion, I do some really nice dancing in the kitchen, but my mother never appreciates it.
Okay, now I am REALLY laughing out loud. (And it’s very rare that I laugh aloud from any posts here, no matter how funny. Dancing in the kitchen just hits the laugh button, I guess.)
I love Russian dancing. It is so cool! It’s very…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep, there’s five of us kids, including myself, and my dad hardly ever cooks. It’s usually just my mum and sometimes we’ll cook or help her. But I’m terrible at cooking, so I prefer to help out in other ways, like folding the washing, nothing can go wrong there.
Also, I’m not sure if you have the right to disappear @dekreel since you have not…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, we’ve been blessed with a huge kitchen. It does get a little crowded with thirteen people, but we’re all used to working together, so we can maneuver pretty easily. We don’t often all cook at once, though. Usually it’s just two people per day.
So, I can assume that means you have either five or six kids in your family, de…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
in my opinion, I do some really nice dancing in the kitchen, but my mother never appreciates it.
I was, however, referring to The Fiddler on the Roof, it was just an off the cuff remark I made because I was watching a clip from the movie.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Well. It was rather……… But, see my friend was in it! I had to see it! XD
Wait!! But I watch Star Trek, right? Lame excuse, but you like Star Trek, right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Um, I’m really confused and laughing really hard. What has awesome dancing? I have three options: Your kitchen, Riki-Tiki-Tavi, and Fiddler on the Roof. Will you please enlighten me as to which you were indicating in your previous post?
@dekreel I would never make you disappear for watching a musical, however much I disliked the p…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Goat milk! Huhhh, I’ve never heard of goat milk ice cream…
And next they’ll be inventing puppy milk ice cream… Namely, Daniel. XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dekreel I drank goats milk for a bit, but never really took to it. I did a completely diary free month and drank soy and rice milk, but I’m currently just on a lactose free diet so I drink lactose free milk. You can get lactose free ice cream too, but it’s really expensive.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I posted a bit too early.
It also has awesome dancing.
Yeah, sometimes I get in trouble for singing too much. and I do get asked to be quiet and then I forget. Thankfully, most of my siblings aren’t that young, so I can be noisy all the time, as long as it’s not too late 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @dekreel I’m also allergic to dairy, but I don’t eat soy or coconut ice cream. I eat goat milk ice cream! It’s amazing. (I agree that soy ice cream isn’t that great.)
@dekreel Love the new installment!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ahh, well, I haven’t seen them in a long time, so I’m not sure if I can answer that question immediately.
Yes, I like Rain in Spain and Getting to Know You. 🙂
Disappear?! You’d make me disappear just because I watched an non-educational musical?!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I love Riki-Tiki-Tavi! I used to have a video version of that when I was really little.
Um…well…I’ve never seen it, and only listened to some of it, but I’ve read a very long and detailed synopsis of it. But I do like what I’ve heard of it. Waiiitt.. How do you fit thirteen of you in your kitchen??? is it a very large kitchen???…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah 🙁
Not really…I guess it sort of does, being coconut milk and all, but I think it tastes good and you can usually substitute it for real cream and you can’t really tell the difference.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking The clumsy spy reminded me of two really crazy episodes of Stargate SG-1 that I saw. 😀 I really like clumsy spies. @catwing I would definitely read a story with a clumsy spy.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel And only one of the three was worth it, right? 🙂
(I detest the plots of My Fair Lady and The King and I, though I like the songs.)
*frowns* You have seriously neglected your education on that score. I would ask that you rectify that immediately before you disappear.
- Load More
