@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter @sage-g @ariella-newheart Would any of you like to try Jaclyn along with Dekreel? I’d like to see more than one person’s take on her. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Can I try one?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know your a kapeefer when someone asks you who your best friends are and you say something like, ” uh, Dragon Snapper, Dekreel, and Catwing”.
-
Ariel Ashira changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Praying 🙁
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *sideways glance* And who was the glowing eyed dog….? 😀 *narrows eyes suspiciously and tail begins to wag*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You should just write parodies of popular novels. I would most definitely read them.
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Part Seven: Dog, Cat, and Squirrel
Part Seven? Have I been missing out??? If so:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE re-tag them to me!!!!!!!
Btw I love it! Great job! 😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder OHHHHHH *squeals* *shrieks* *faints* I LOVE it! This story is so much fun!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart, @skredder, she looks amazing both with and without colour. thank you both so much
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite So you’re the “other person who doesn’t write fantasy!” Cool!
Pickupyourpenandwrite I read a lot of books written in the early 1900s, and back then there was a much larger percentage of American kids who went to boarding schools. So I’ve read a good many books set in boarding schools which I enjoyed. A Shakespeare my…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochelllaine @sleepwalkingmk Thanks guys! My prompts weren’t doing any good sitting in my computer, so I’m glad they’re find use somewhere. 😀
Here’s a random one:
The police officer looked from his notebook to me, then back at his notebook. “So, the man who stole your wallet had pointy ears, blond hair, and a bow and arrow?” I nod…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 Nope. I want the “rose-colored glasses” version of realism. 😀
My favorite of his would have to be Around the World in 80 Days but I’ve only read four or five of his books, so I’m not really qualified to have a favorite. I think his ending twist to that one is much better than the ending twist to The Pearl of Lima!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 😀 The Pearl of Lima. It’s been a while since I read it, (why would I re-read a thing like that?!) but I think its something like either a white man falls in love with an Indian girl, or two Indians from different tribes, sort of like Romeo and Juliet. He escapes with her but on the last page of the book their pursuers shoot hi…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Ohhh, the black grapes one is rather morbid, don’t you think? 🙂
The town where the “average age is deceased” is kinda weird and kinda funny. It reminded me of an exchange I heard once: Ireland is famous for its tenor singers, but once a guy asked an Irish tenor why we always hear of Irish tenors, but never Irish baritones? Th…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, and I understand that some people want books like that which end badly for the MC, just don’t expect me to read them! 😀 Or at least – warn me first that it’s not going to end well. For example: when I read Romeo and Juliet, it wasn’t so bad because I was expecting them to die, but I read a Jules Verne novel where the hero and h…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Story Tagging in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Hooray! She finally realized it was a nightmare…but it still didn’t work. 🙁
😀 Nice job. You might want to tag someone other than @dragon-snapper since she was already tagged by (I think) Seekjustice. She’s doing a part of Story #1.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *smiles at Stan* Thanks. That was a little helpful?
😀 😀 😀
@dekreel If you want to know why I never make Stan disappear, it’s because dragons are real. Also because Stan is always nice and never does anything worthy of disappearing.
- Load More
