@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thanks! 😀 I haven’t done any very amazing short stories, but I like to think that I’m slowly getting better. 🙂 I prefer writing novels, but I have too many ideas in my head to make them all into novels, so some I try to condense into short stories.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Haha, good luck! I’ve never had much luck with short stories. @rochellaine
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Cool! I’m attempting to write a very short story for an idea I had this afternoon.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey there! @rochellaine I’m working on a character analysis project that’ll go up on my blog at some point.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Hi! I’m here. What are you working on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations …ooorrr, if it’s not obvious, just tag me and I’ll answer any questions you have! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Sorry! I didn’t see your post because you didn’t tag me. Here’s a link to the “Start Here” page. At the top there’s a button which says “Create New Topic.” Click that, and the rest should be obvious. 😀
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m here to write, who’s with me? @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 It’s simply called kapeeferliterature, on a WordPress site.
Here’s the link for quicker access. And yes, it is awesome! 😀
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine No, I haven’t. Why do I miss all of the important stuff????? Where can I find this awesome website? 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Tell your brother “happy birthday” from some random person online! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Haha 😀 Thanks!
You’re new here, aren’t you? Why don’t you create a topic in the “Start Here” forum and introduce yourself? We’d love to get to know you!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I might be around this afternoon but I’m not sure as we’re going out for my brother’s birthday and I’m not sure when we’ll be back.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations I would guess (and this is completely just my personal opinion) that the reason a lot of female MCs are aged 17 and 19 and male MCs 18 or 20 is because they’re still young enough to be called teenagers but old enough that they’re coming of age and are believable in leadership roles.
What do you think about that theory?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Have you seen the website compiling all Kapeefer literature which @supermonkey42 put together? You should be able to find the entire story without interruptions there.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m leaving now, but I’ll be back in about an hour, hopefully.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Never on Sundays, but Fridays and Saturdays I’m often on. It always depends on my family’s schedule. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh my goodness! I have forgotten about this topic and gotten way behind! Sorry. 🙁
But anyway, I just remembered something from a while back. I looked up Xerxes (Ahasuerus) in the Encyclopedia Britannica once, and read that his wife ordered his entire brother’s family killed. I’m sure it was speaking of Esther’s command that Ham…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @seekjustice @jenwriter17 @kaya-young @catwing Are any of you around? I’ll be writing right now for about half an hour…
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@Ariella-newheart @lady-iliara You know how there is a KaPeeFer anthem? Those right there, ladies, are our Aethasian anthems.
Just sayin’.
- Load More
