@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Wow! I’ve only ever lived in Ohio. What was Alaska like (besides cold lol)?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine We have seen Moses and the Miracle of Christmas in Branson, and I have the DVD of Jonah. Â I think we might see Samson, but not sure.
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic What's Your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wait. WAIT. @Sam-Kowal… Did you just say you’ve NEVER FINISHED NARNIA??? *starts to hyperventilate* I’m gonna… I… *gasps for air* THIS IS NOT OKAY. *fixes you with the glare of righteous death*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Pleased to meet you! Â *shakes your paw*
I was born in Kansas, have lived in Alaska, and currently live in Missouri, even though were moving, most likley out of state! 🙂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Good grief, @Catwing, did you just kill Josiah? 😂
-
Ethryndal replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
HA!! My influence has reached deep. I have permanently changed the world’s view of @Dragon-snapper. Banner moment, y’all.
Though I must say, I was always fond of, “Honey Lamb.”
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, the problem of too many unfinished stories! 😀 I can’t count how many stories I want to write, but have decided to hold off in order that I can try to finish the ones I’ve already started!
My family’s been going to S&S Theater since I was probably about five years old. I remember watching the Miracle of Christmas back the…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Helloooooo!  Hey, I’m not late this time. Miracles do happen! 🙂
Ahem. Anyway, it’s good to meet you. I’m Ingrid. *shakes your hand* Where are you from? (I don’t think anyone has asked that yet…) 😉
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi!!
I would like to write some books set in modern times, but have not even finished my other ones yet.
Shhh…I like singing a little better too. 😉  I dont really have a particular style I can name of music I like to sing and listen to, but I am crazy about Sight and Sound Theatres music, if you know what that is.  I have most o…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
So excited to say HELLO DEKREEL! Â I thought my signature was pretty lousy, so thank you! Â I was looking at your signature wishing I could come up with something that clever.
What is MBTI?
I now know what WIP means. Â Thank you!
In responce to Grace I mentioned a few favorite books.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hello and welcome!!!! I’m so excited that there’s another person here who writes historical fiction! (Most people around here write fantasy, as I’m sure you’ve noticed.) His-fic is my favorite genre, thought I write a lot of contemporary realistic fiction as well. Do you ever write contemporary, or just historical fiction?
I lik…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, okay, cool. 😉 @ariel-ashira
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira WIP stands for Work In Progress. So whatever book or novella you’re working on is your WIP 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira *screams in your face* WELCOME TO THE BESTEST PLACE IN CYBERSPACE!!
I’ve said it before, and I’m going to say it again: I love your signature. XD
Do you know your MBTI type? (Did that already get asked…?)
As for your doubting whether or not you belong, you are not alone!! I posted a topic about self-doubt here, when I was…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, Elizabeth! Â Thank you.
Our family has never had a TV. 🙂
And please excuse my ignorance, but what does WIP mean?
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Look out, I’m going to geek out about your new profile picture again…
I LOVE CALVIN AND HOBBES!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I’m done XD -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Good to meet you, Kaya!
Favorite movies? Â I like “The Robe”(19–) and “Ben-Hur”(1969) a lot. Â I also recently fell in love with Dreamworks animated “Prince of Egypt”. Â All those movies also have fantastic soundtracks! Â What kind do you like?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello there! @ariel-ashira Welcome to the forum!
My name’s Elizabeth. I’ve been on the forum for about a year now, but I’m still struggling with comparing myself to the crazy talented writers ’round these parts, so fear not. You aren’t alone.
Your WIP sounds cool! I’m working on a fantasy novel at the moment, but I also like writing fanfiction,…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
Ariel Ashira are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you Grace!
I actually laughed for the longest time at the term ” bumbling henchman”. Â It struck me so funny!
Some of my favorite books are “The Bronze Bow” by Elizabeth George Speare, and “The Cat of Bubastis” by G.A. Henty. Â I like those authors a lot. Â I also like the unabridged “Ben-Hur” by Lew Wallace, even though its a difficult read.
- Load More

CALVIN AND HOBBSSSS!!!!! I love it so much! Beware the Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat!