@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ingrid replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ve gotta start this back up, you guys. (Ignoring the fact that no one tagged me. Because I like breaking rules. Mwahahahaha.)
Ahem. This one’s for @rochellaine (if you want it). 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Ooh! Me likey. 🙂 🙂
*can’t think of anything to write* I’ll let someone else…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hiiii!!!!! Welcome to the bestisisistiest place on the internet! I also love to write, paint, read, and eat chocolate. 😉 Awww, what breed is your puppy??
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh, wait how did I do that emoji? Wait a minute… :0 🙂 😉 :,(
-
filewriter@base13x started the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone! I have wanted to join Kingdom Pen for a long time, and now I finally have. It might take me a while to figure out how things work around here, and I am kind of a shy person, but I can’t wait to start getting to know you all.
I guess I should tell you some things about me.
I am fourteen.
I love:
Writing (of…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I am afraid your right. 😉 Do you want to go next?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing 🙂 Are the people on the island actually roman, or just at the level of the romans? Or does it even matter? The romans did travel the sea to great distances, I just dont know how far. What are the missionaries like?
I love your picture, by the way! Did you draw it?
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I think its up to us to continue the story around their conversation. so sad that the mighty (and not so mighty) people of Pen can’t stay focused for one thread…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Ooooooh! Ahhhhhh! I love her! Thank you. 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dragon-snapper @dekreel @catwing @ingrid. Could we end the story one of these days? That is unless you find this conversation more interesting… 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Well, here’s Jaclyn. Not nearly as cool as Gabby’s but…

-
Alia replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking, Delmira would rather have the superpowers.
-
Alia replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I can’t believe I haven’t found this before…
…during the reign of King West and Queen Alia.”
I’m in a story???
@dekreel, don’t go giving away my secret side job…
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you discover that one of your shirts’ tags says “Alia,” and you wonder if @alia designs clothing
you know you’re a KeePer when…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@joisebeth In case you haven’t been keeping up, I have been posting installments of a story about us crazy Kapeefers. As well as continuing to write it, I am expanding my character list so I can have more people in the future. So, if you’d like to be in the story, feel free to describe yourself! What do you want my portrayal of you to look like? 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine This is cracking me up… 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel If you want to you’re welcome to, but you don’t have to anymore! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you used to have zero interest in raspberries, and now you want to try them
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Katie would rather go backwards, but to only one spot. Caroline, however would rather travel forward.
Let’s see.. *thinking* Ok, would you character rather get superpowers at the price of their favorite memories, or not get superpowers and keep their memories?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochelaine Yeah raspberries!
You know you’re a Kapeefer when your mom mentions she bought frozen raspberries at the store, and you are way more excited than any normal person should be. xD
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@Allison-grace That one is strangely chilling. I like it!!
“I realize this is the apocalypse and everything, but do you think any Hobby Lobbys are still open? I’ve run out of glitter glue.”
“So, here’s the plan: you distract the guards and I sneak by.” “How am I supposed to distract them?” “I don’t know. Maybe walk up, introduce yourself, and…[Read more]
- Load More
