@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Haha, yeah. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking I shall take up this quest and draw this character. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
A few more prompts:
They had thought it was anger – that icy stare that might have frozen molten lava – but it wasn’t. It was fear.
“Always make sure there is ink in your pen before you allow yourself to be blindfolded.”
“Good news!”
“What?”
“You don’t have to die today!”She was an entourage in and of herself.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Sure, I want it! 😀
“The last time I was here, I waited for her; but now I no longer wait, for HE is with me.”
How do you like that?
And, since you haven’t been tagged yet, I’ll give you a prompt:

Have fun!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder HAHAHAHHAHA!!! 😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thanks!
Oh my! I love that quote! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Hello and welcome!!! I write sci-fi too! And contemporary fiction and his-fic. (Yeah, I’m one of the only two or three people here who don’t do fantasy. 😮 ;D ) What type of sci-fi do you write? Do you watch any sci-fi shows like Star Trek or Stargate SG-1?
What’s your favorite historical period?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Ooh. Yum. I love all of those foods.
If you like Sci-fi, I totally suggest you write it. You won’t regret it. 😁 I love coming up with all these crazy technologies and stuff for my book. I don’t have as much experience in fantasy as I do in Sci-fi, yet, but I am doing some work in fantasy right now. Totally different but just as fun.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking @sleepwalkingmk I actually think that plan for robbing the museum might work! Wouldn’t the guards just think you were making fun of them and not take you seriously?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello, @dragon-snapper, or Snapper. Yes, more Sci-fi. *cheers* That’s one of the reasons I started writing. There just aren’t enough good, clean Sci-fi books out there. 😀
Thanks for the greeting, honorable Dragon Snapper.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Yes, Esther did do a really good job with her diplomatic way of saying, “You know, husband dear, someone plans to kill me and my family.” 😀 I wonder if Haman knew she was a Jew? It doesn’t seem like it, right, since she didn’t tell anyone she was? Imagine his horror upon finding out: “Wow. I really blew that one.” :)…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite @singforjoy Awesome! Tell me a bit about yourselves 😉
@sleepwalkingmk Well, as it turns out, the prologue is actually a dud. I ended up writing Jenna’s GIF-hiding story instead. But thank you! XD
And yes! I’ll fit you in eventually. Describe yourself 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Ooohh!!! Your puppy sounds ADORABLE. ❤️😍
-
Sink replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
Ah, thanks @daughteroftheking ! *takes pizza* Yes, Vyrn and her pals are all very interesting people to me. My favorite character so far(yes, I have favorites) is Jax. He’s fun to write because he’s really good at fighting and such things, but if you ask him to socialize, he’s easily the most awkward person you’ll ever see.
Hm… Kirin would…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal. Ahh, yes.  A weakness for any berry really.  😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x SCI-FI! Yes! Thank you–the world sorely needs more Christian sci-fi writers. 😀 😀 😀
Perhaps you can guess. I write sci-fi. 😛
Anyway, welcome to KP!
I am Dragon Snapper, also a Dragon, but you can call me Snaps or Snapper or whatever. 😉
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@Sarah-Anson WELCOME BACK!!!! *throws confetti and slices of pizza* Glad to see you again! I think Vyrn sounds like an interesting character.
Let’s see…
Caroline would rather go swimming with sharks. Because HIGHTS. She’s too clumsy to have any business on a cliff. 😛 And being afraid of snakes probably wouldn’t affect her too much, since she…[Read more] -
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations, hi. I am also new here. I don’t really know if it’s my place to greet you to KP since I just got here myself, earlier today, but I thought it would be nice to talk to someone new like me. Yes, I think that there are a lot of awesome people here.
I also love chocolate and art. I guess you know how I feel about chocolate art. Jk, but…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Would anyone like to draw a fairy? His name is Brant, and he’s my ever-pessimistic, bursting-with-the-opposite-of-joy, secretly artistic ice fairy. He’s about two feet in height, with shaggy black hair streaked with stark white. Green eyes, pointed nose, translucent wings pattered with white designs like frost on windows. He wears autumn colored,…[Read more]
-
Sink replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hmm….
Kirin: Would rather become famous(that’s kind of his goal in my book, to…). He’d also rather give a speech, because then he’ll get recognized for it. And he’d definitely go for the super-powers(though he already kind of has some) no matter what.
Jax: To shy to become famous–would probably run away if you asked him…[Read more]
- Load More
