New here

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE New here

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    filewriter@base13x
    @filewriterbase13x
      • Total Posts: 110

@livgiordano, HI!!! It’s good to see you here. And, yes, kind of weird. But then again, you do seem to be practically everywhere. JK ☺ Good to see you

Currently writing the Hostanica Files with the assistance of B-bot, my PAIA (Personal AI Assistant.)

MNValentine
      @mnvalentine
        • Total Posts: 123

@filewriterbase13x Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!!! What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Silence! Silence everyone, for the king's speech!

Sam Kowal
        @sam-kowal
          • Total Posts: 635

@filewriterbase13x

😀 Stan is ecstatic to hear that.

I agree! Tolkien and Lewis were both amazing authors. Narnia, The Hobbit, and Lord of the Rings were some of the books that made me get into writing and storytelling in the first place.

It’s cool to find someone with so much variety in work 😀 I’ve done pretty much only fantasy. I enjoy sci-fi, too, though, and I can see myself writing some.

XD Of course. Action and ingenuity are what give stories their kick.

Yes! It really is, the bestistest place on the internet. *passes out pizza and ice cream and raspberries*

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
          Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

NC Stokes
          @daughteroftheking
            • Total Posts: 1156

@filewriterbase13x Welcome! *flourish-y bow* I love the Hobbit and LoTR!! Do you have a favorite character from any of those books?

Blog: https://weridasusual.home.blog/

filewriter@base13x
            @filewriterbase13x

@mnvalentine, thank! Oh, I like all kinds of music. I like Toby mac, Lauren Diagle (not sure if I spelled that right), Piano Guys, and Mandisa. To name a few.

Currently writing the Hostanica Files with the assistance of B-bot, my PAIA (Personal AI Assistant.)

Skredder
              @skredder
                • Total Posts: 527

@filewriterbase13x Welcome, welcome, welcome! It’s great to have you aboard!

LEGOs!! Oh man, I used to love LEGOs so much. I also don’t like writing romance. I can to a small extent, but it will never be the focus of my book. Action and Adventure is the best! 😀

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

filewriter@base13x
                @filewriterbase13x

@sam-kowal, yes, Tolkien and Lewis are great inspiration. Especially for writing fantasy

I do love writing Sci-fi. I like it because, like fantasy, there are so many options of what you can do. I like being able to invent things for the worlds in my stories.

Ice cream and pizza and raspberries? Yum!

filewriter@base13x
                  @filewriterbase13x

@daughteroftheking, thank you. I have several favorite characters. For the Hobbit my favorite is, of course, Bilbo. For lotr I can’t decide. I guess Sam. I also really like several others, but, yeah, I’d have to go with Sam. How about you?

filewriter@base13x
                    @filewriterbase13x

@skedder, thank you, thank you, thank you. It’s good to be here.

I do love building LEGOs. Sometimes I think I am too old, but I usually stop thinking about it when I get distracted by a new idea.

Yeah, I don’t do romance. I don’t really like reading it, so I am not even going to try writing it. Yes, Action and Adventure are the best.😁

Snapper
                      @dragon-snapper
                        • Total Posts: 3515

@filewriterbase13x SCI-FI! Yes! Thank you–the world sorely needs more Christian sci-fi writers. 😀 😀 😀

Perhaps you can guess. I write sci-fi. 😛

Anyway, welcome to KP!

I am Dragon Snapper, also a Dragon, but you can call me Snaps or Snapper or whatever. 😉

☀ ☀ ☀ ENFP ☀ ☀ ☀

Sam Kowal
                        @sam-kowal
                          • Total Posts: 635

@filewriterbase13x 😀 XD Raspberries, ice cream, pizza, pancakes, cinnamon rolls, and chocolate are the main Kapeefer foods

Yep! That’s part of what make fantasy and sci-fi so great. You can create entire worlds in them, and create so much wonder and awesomeness

*Giarstanornarak tries to melt chair*
                          Also, Daeus has 22 turtles in his signature.

Ingrid
                          @ingridrd
                            • Total Posts: 830

@filewriterbase13x  Ooohh!!!  Your puppy sounds ADORABLE.  ❤️😍

A dreamer who believes in the impossible...and dragons. (INFJ-T)

Kaya Young
                            @kaya-young
                              • Total Posts: 272

@filewriterbase13x  Welcome!

I’m so glad that you have joined the best corner of the internet ever! I also really like TobyMac, and chocolate is the best!

What is your favorite TobyMac song and do you like dark or light chocolate better?

The Kingdom has been torn asunder...
                              http://www.encircledbygrace.com/

filewriter@base13x
                              @filewriterbase13x

Hello, @dragon-snapper, or Snapper. Yes, more Sci-fi. *cheers* That’s one of the reasons I started writing. There just aren’t enough good, clean Sci-fi books out there. 😀

Thanks for the greeting, honorable Dragon Snapper.

filewriter@base13x
                                @filewriterbase13x

@sam-kowal. Ooh. Yum. I love all of those foods.

If you like Sci-fi, I totally suggest you write it. You won’t regret it. 😁 I love coming up with all these crazy technologies and stuff for my book. I don’t have as much experience in fantasy as I do in Sci-fi, yet, but I am doing some work in fantasy right now. Totally different but just as fun.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 101 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >