@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay, see you then! (So sorry!)
@alia Maybe, my family’s schedule is a little erratic so I’m never completely sure. 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I have to sign off now. see you in two hours?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m going to be around in forty minutes/an hour, to do some editing.
(The sneezing has stopped but the violent coughing has begun, so I’m still confined to home)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Thank you!
I have no idea. They’re just crazy about making laws. If you asked them they really wouldn’t be able to tell you either. They would just say “It’s too many.” When they said that to my dad about the last adoption we did, he said “Too many for what? We can feed them, clothe them, and house them.” They thought for a momen…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing The wingspan of an albatross can get to eleven and a half feet. 😀 That’s really big.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*looks suspiciously at you* *checks back at earlier posts to see if you’re trustworthy* Very well, I believe you. After all, if a writer can’t kill characters off, a writer must be trusted.
seriously, how do you not kill off your characters. at least tell me you torture them.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Book Titles! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@princessfoo @rochellaine I am glad you like them! Â I wish I could think of more good ones for the books I am working on right now. Â Argh!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I didn’t, I didn’t!!!! Those were name suggestions for his books! *raises hands in alarm while backing away slowly* I promise I won’t tell anyone else the names of my books before you. You will be the absolute first person notified when my website is published!
😀 😀 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, wait a second…did you tell @sam-kowal the name of your books???
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Oh I forgot: Yes, I think it’s comparatively easy to get a book on Amazon, though my brother actually put up those two as ebooks since I was only fourteen at the time and knew nothing about technology. I’ve just been lazy recently and haven’t done the rest of my books. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, probably, since I’m slacking off with speech and writing my kinda sorta fantasy novel
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m back! 🙂 It’s eight o’clock where I live, but not where you live. 😀 Will I still see you tonight as well?
@sam-kowal Those particular ones are in a contemporary children’s adventure series. I also have a science fiction novel (which can also fit into the genre of historical, since it’s time travel,) but I’m much happier with the ki…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel, you need to write more…I just spent about 15ish minutes reading through the adventures for the first time…I need more.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Sounds like a neat island to land on. 🙂 I think the right side of the brain is the creative, artistic side.  Your cat looks a lot like my cat, Midnight.  I also have Thunder and Panther.  All of them are black.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal, you writing? because everyone has left me all alone…well, I left first, but I did return
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, this is a regular occurrence for your characters??? we must start a protest for them. Here it is, Character’s Names and Lives March.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m back for about 40 minutes if you’re still around
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, my signature basically says it all. I’m a human girl who can make origami creations come to life, I have an army of origami cranes that do my bidding and somewhere along the way I picked up a sabre from Babylon. I wander the land, defending the honour of my favourite characters and performing highland dances. Blue eyes,…[Read more]
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@julia-r, hi. Yeah, I am way to much of an AIO fan. Me and my brother listen to it all the time. I have gone through the whole collection four times. You could ask me any trivia question about them I am pretty sure I would know it.☺ OK, enough feeling out about AIO.
Thank you! And what’s your WIP? Yes! More fantasy and Sci-fi! Is anybody else…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young Thank you!
- Load More
