@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Ah, good. 😝
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 No, you’re right. We know several families with twenty or more kids. 🙂 It’s just some skeptical person in the government who was supposed to approve the paperwork as a formality decided that it’s impossible for a family to be “normal” or something with this many kids, so they put a hold-up on everything.
Thanks!
-
Rochellaine and
Sam Kowal are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And hopefully you all were imagining the MC as a guy… 🙂 🙂 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hope you don’t mind, I just made your last portion into present tense to match the rest of the story. 🙂
It isn’t a direct route, but at least this way we won’t be seen. Several times I think I hear footsteps crackling on the leaves behind us.
“Are we being followed?” I ask Akira.
She shrugs, but several times I see her glanc…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 and
MNValentine are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel THE WINGFEATHER SAGA REFERENCES THE WINGFEATHER SAGA REFERENCES- *flails self right out of chair*
*addresses you from the floor* Lovely chapter! Again, I like the addition of the troll. “RUMILRARAPLORP!”
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I suppose not…
@gh24682468999 I just made up a language of gibberish 😉
@ingridrd Thanks! Yes, I remembered…
@supermonkey42 Thank you! I think I can say the same of other KP literature as well, actually.
@skredder At least Rochellaine spared him! Even though, apparently, that’s a little impl…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Thank you for accepting our peace offering basket, catwing. 🙂
Now back to our story.
…It wasn’t a direct route, but at least this way we wouldn’t be seen. Several times I thought I heard footsteps crackling on the leaves behind us.
“Are we being followed?” I asked Akila.
She shrugged, but several times I saw her glance…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia True to my word, I am telling you first of all that my website is finally published! 😀 I’ll be announcing it to a few others here one of the next few days, but if you’d like an early bird pass I’ll give you the address now. 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Wow, I really messed up your tag. Sorry about that! @warrenluther04
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Thank you. 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I insist that disbeliefing someone is not morbid! If they’re not real in the first place, how does it hurt to make them disappear from tangible sight? I can only disbelief things that aren’t real, since disbeliefing is a factor of the imagination.
@supermonkey42 Well no, “sentient” droids aren’t real, but you don’t act like a droid. :…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I love writing from villain POVs, so yeah! Let’s do this! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *hides in shame* Haha, I was kind of hoping no one would notice. 🙂 I had a good reason to stay up late, though. I wanted to discuss a problem with someone, and Seekjustice was the only one around. If you want to know what the problem was, you can read a few posts from our discussion, starting from here. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Go for it! A lot of books written like that are awesome. I gives the reader another perspective, plus it can be fun to write. 😉
-
The fledgling Artist changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. I’ve read a little from both of this authors. Good. So now I know that it probably wouldn’t be annoying to readers, because those book are somewhat well known in Christian fiction.
@gh24682468999. OK good. Yes, it will definitely be essential to the story. The best reason is not having to explain all this stuff with so much detail…[Read more]
- Load More
