@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Are you saying it was a dream?
-
Ariel Ashira and
Rochellaine are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Request in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ethryndal. Thank you so much! Â Means a lot.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Ooh! Â I love it! Â Nice job merging the two!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, and then I corrected it!

-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking, 😀. I will try not to do too many spoilers. Meaning, as few as possible. Thank you! Yes, I drew it yesterday. The paper got a little messed up so it’s not the best picture, but I still like it. I was really fun to draw too. 😃 Especially B-bot. Here’s the whole thing, if you want a better look.

-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic New here in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@julia-r, well if you need any help brainstorming, I am your girl. Plot forming is probably one of my favorite things about writing. You know, along with character building, writing, outlining, rewriting, sharing, and… Well, I guess it’s all my favorite. 😊 I guess I would consider a short story a WIP. Wouldn’t you? I have written only one short…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk One more question before I complete the list: You want clean morals, I know, just like I do, but do you also want only light plots? Or are you okay with ones that deal with questions like suicide or pregnancy outside of marriage or other heavy questions like that? (Note: most of the ones I will recommend don’t, but a couple of t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Everyone around here seems to talk about it, so yes. But I don’t really know what it is. 🙂 Feel like filling me in?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
It’ll be good!
Nothing in particular, but it just occured to me. Have you heard of Camp NaNoWriMo?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! Have fun! 🙂
So, you want to chat, you say? What about? 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I DID tag her!
Exactly! That’s why I have it! XD I’m going for humor.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I consider my job done if I make someone cry.
I’m so glad you enjoyed it! I can’t wait to start writing the first chapter.
I can hang around for a bit and chat, but I am a lucky thing and I am going to a writers festival today and will need to leave soon!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I think you meant to tag @sleepwalkingmk 🙂
It may be just a signature, but since everyone considers Dragon Snapper’s signature to have true meaning, it is quite possible that yours does, too. 😀
Fortunately my signature does not have any hidden meaning behind it…or does it? *chuckles*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk @rochellaine Hey, it’s just a signature!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Want to come over here and write? 🙂 I’m planning to do so now instead of hopping around the forums like we’ve been doing for the last hour or so. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
Well, I don’t know, but I’ve read another one of Robert Elmer’s books and I was really happy with the accuracy, so I trust him 😀
Very true, we’re getting a bit off topic.
Well, that’s not true, I also know that you had a revolution and wouldn’t take England’s convicts anymore and that’s how they ended up in Australia. I’m a bit…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay. 🙂 Yeah, that’s why I was asking you about those books, because I wasn’t sure if they portrayed Australia accurately. I think they did, but I’m not sure. And yes, I realize that a lot of the prisoners were falsely accused. That particular series, in fact, is about a boy whose father was falsely accused and sent to Botany Bay…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s true, it just serves to make the behemoth a laughingstock.
We brilliant people have something referred to as a lounge which is usually approproately placed in the loungeroom. 😃
- Load More

