@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Yes, I was stuck a few days ago, but then Dragon Snapper taught me the amazing usefulness of word wars! I got a lot done racing against her, Sam Kowal, and Dekreel, so now I’m very happy with how it’s going. I’ve decided to do very minimal editing, and basically do it like a planned freewrite. That way I’ll get it finished quickly, an…[Read more]
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yes, wibly-wobly-timey-wimey is a Doctor Who thing. *mysterious eye twinkle* *Tardis whooshing noise in the background*
@seekjustice Congratulations on your eccentric-ness! 😀 “mumble into beard” Oh goodness! XD
@rochelaine Well, it’s hardly my own starship. 😛 But you’re welcome to visit anytime. And yes! I’m real! Last time I checked.…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17. Thank you!  I mostly read/write historical fiction.  I love researching for my stories.  🙂
-
The fledgling Artist posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
*Le~gasp*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I’ve heard you mention Clouded Fury a few times, but I don’t recall knowing what it’s about?
I’m working on a blog post about my western.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Yeah Story Thieves has definitely killed me a few times.
Okay I’ll be keeping an eye out for him! … Half upon a time was written first though wasn’t it? Maybe story Thieves had been in development for longer though? *ponders*
Whoa that sounds like a seriously scary library! Murdering?? *thunder cracks* *Hands tissue* -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Hiya! I’m here for a short while as well. Same: Until lunch is ready. 😀
Whatcha workin’ on?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Okaaay. I guess you’re right. I don’t have proof you didn’t know @daughteroftheking liked Star Trek. I do have proof that you and I talked about it more often before you and she began to talk about it:

What I meant was at the time of this conversation, you already knew my favorite series and character, and I knew yours, and we’d…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaymart. Hi! Â Glad to meet you. Â Do you know how to post a topic? Â You could introduce yourself to everyone that way if you like.
I dont want to be unkind…but I thought you couldn’t join the forum if you are over 25…?
-
filewriter@base13x replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@julia-r, yay! I am so excited. I can’t wait. Thank you!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Aww this chapter was very sweet!
I wasn’t gonna mention this on KP because i’m not sure if its going to happen or not but I’ve been thinking about writing some KP literature and then illustrating it (The illustration part is why i’m not sure when or if ill do it.) But anyway the reason I mention it is because I wanted it to have a slightly…[Read more] -
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper. Thanks!  Lol.  🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@daeus. You sure make a nice king, whether you have a superlative nose or not.  But I do agree your nose looks nice.  🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young. 🙂 I tagged you because in a previous comment I tagged a bunch of people, but not you.  It was just a comment telling what my personality type is.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. I don’t know.  It was kind of a dumb comment. 🙂  Though personaly it would be easier for me to disbelieve snakes while I wasn’t being attaked and freaking out.  Whatever.  Dont take this seriously because it was really a joke.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @warrenluther04 Sometimes when I’m having a bad dream, and I know I’m dreaming, I can like will myself to wake up.
One time I dreamed that a whole bunch of people and I were in my house, hiding from terrorists. And someone said something like, “Wake up from your dream, and at least you will be safe!” So I did! It was interesting
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk Thanks! Yeah, I think Jenna is basically just another side of myself…
@seekjustice Did I now…? Well, glad you liked it XD
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
@rochellaine Well, N.C. is under the order of Kirk, and I know you don’t like Kirk very much…… Well, sorry about that…
Ohhh, I knew N.C. was a Trekker before you were even on…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Who’s here? I’m here! Anyone else writing?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Signing off for now, by the way. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks! 😀 A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen Part 3. I’m in the second paragraph right now.
- Load More
