@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
“Akira! Fren! What’s going on? Where are you?”
A piece of the wall disappears and the stranger that spoke into the black box walks through the rectangular hole. My growing panic eases slightly.
But as I look at the man I see a sack, my sack, in his hand. The panic returns, and with it comes the realization that nothing looks familiar. Even th…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira No problem! 🙂 That’s what we Kapeefers are here for! 😀
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Thank you. 🙂 I promise I wont say it again.
-
Alia replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprised they…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Whups! Sorry, I totally did not see the tag for this…. 😅
Wow…this is hard.
Looking in the mirror, Knight Allan the Daring stared at his new form: a pink-tongued, black-furred llama.
Sorry, it’s the best I could come up with…. 😀

I wish that the gif worked…. 🙁
This could totally be a picture except for the fact that…[Read more]
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Actually, it would be kind of cool to have another Golden Retriever! 😀 Thanks!
@dekreel That is really cool. Lucky! 🙂 That sounds like an interesting dream. 😀
@supermonkey42 Thanks! Are you an R2, R3, R4, R5, or C1 unit? *geeks out about Star Wars*
@notawriter *laughs and rolls on floor* *wags tail* Yep! Good pun! 🙂 Thanks! Yep,…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, so I’m all alone??? so sad
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, here’s a picture for you

-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, you still on?
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, thanks, here it goes…
the storm was raging outside, but inside the magic was working…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Oh. 🙂 It’s so sweet of you to remember! 😀
@skredder Thank you! Yes, I know what AUs are. 😉
@ariel-ashira @jenwriter17 Thank you!! 😀 Yes, I’m actually going downstairs to my birthday party now that the food is finally ready. 🙂 So goodbye for now, everyone! I hope to be back here possibly for a little bit in the afternoon or tonight.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17. Some of my favorite books are by G.A. Henty and Elizabeth George Speare.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine. Thank you very much, friend! You are right. I appreciate you saying this. You are such an encouragement!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, you mentioned it a week ago. So, happy 19th
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes it is! But…how did you know? 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira I have noticed you calling yourself dumb or saying you think you make “dumb” comments or questions several times lately. I want you to know that none of us think you are dumb, and that asking questions is the only way you can learn, so if you don’t know something, of course you should ask about it! It’s not dumb to not know s…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Looks like Catwing has you covered (haha get it?) for the art. 🙂 Good work on (was it part two?) *nods*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, @skredder, I’m on for a bit.
Rochellaine, isn’t it your birthday today?
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tag fail. @rochellaine
- Load More
