@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Well, I’m not actually seeing a Broadway musical, since it’s a production put on by a small (but very good) dinner theater near where we live. 🙂 I just meant that it was from the original Broadway musical. Yes, it’s very cool, though! 😀
@alia *hides tickets* What tickets? *chuckles* And anyway, I’m in law school, rem…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, What’d I do to deserve this torture???
@jenwriter17, You play piano? how long have you played?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *wags tail sheepishly* *realizes that he is not a sheep* *stops wagging tail sheepishly* *wags tail* Sorry. But…. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION HAS BEEN REMOVED DUE TO IMMENSE SPOILERS FOR A DOG IN THE KINGDOM OF PEN PART 3.
Sorry….
@jenwriter17 Hello there! PIANO!!!! *geeks out* *finds sheet music* Are you on your WIP?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*reads own name to see what was so funny* *realizes that you are tormenting me* I’m innocent! Don’t be mean to me with only giving half clues!!!
YAY
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Hello again! 🙂
*reads name* *grins*
I’m about halfway through Part 3, so look to the forum soon!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, @jenwriter17, I’m back
@rochellaine, Is there a way for me to fly to where you are, borrow (without permission and no intention of bringing them back) the tickets???
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Welp, hello again. I’m here. @jenwriter17 @alia @rochellaine
Still working on my Dog in KP Part 3.
@rochellaine Cool, you get to go see a Broadway musical! Lucky….
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@supermonkey42 So an blue-and-white R3 series…thanks! 🙂 Character notes have been updated.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yeah no sweat. While I do want it to be good.. I’m not too stressed about it. 😉 There’s this quote that has really stuck with me that’s related to art/writing ../anything creative. “Finished. Not perfect.”
A finished product is far better then no product at all! Flaws and all.. As long as you stick to it and finish it the knowledge you…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I know that the encouragement was for Ariel but I wanted to let you know that it really blessed me too. I never call anyone dumb or stupid out loud but kind of recently I’ve been catching myself thinking stuff like that about myself. Its a habit I need to break! Like you said God made each and every one of us the way we are- he made…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Ahhh ramble all you want. I don’t mind. 😉
I totally get the whole art perfectionism thing. It took me several erases to get my profile picture just right. Wolf-ish snouts are hard!
*pats your shoulder* Understood. Perfectly. The KPA doesn’t really have a theme either. I’m not sure if it even has a character arc! Just a……[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Of course I still like you! Well, there’s sixteen Myers Briggs, because the types are all a combination of four letters I or E, F or S, T or F, P or J.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Yeah it does sound cool.. I would still have to figure out all the characters and the plot (The characters are easy.. The plot not so much xD) And then I can’t even imagine how long it might take to actually illustrate it. The artistic perfectionist in me would want to redo every illustration a zillion times till I don’t hate it.. so that…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Cool. Is it going okay? Usually when I have to edit I watch the page for an hour, then go away and pout for an hour, then come back and delete a paragraph, press “undo” and then write a thousand words trying to clarify the events, then delete that as well…you get the picture. 🙁 I hope it’s going better for you!
Well, in…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter That sounds awesome!! And yeah I wouldn’t say it has to be funny. The illustration thing sounds AMAZING!!!
I say go for it!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hi! What are you working on?
@seekjustice @alia You will not believe what my parents gave me for my birthday!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking You didn’t!! Did you?? Did you watch Dr Who? O.O
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! I love this idea!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Are you still here? I’m back.
@dekreel @catwing @kaya-young @seekjustice @sam-kowal How about any of you?
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yup.
I am too. Well, Part 3 is at 749 words, so it’s coming along nicely. I might not make it back on later, but I should be on tomorrow. 🙂
- Load More
