@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Alia and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
SeekJustice replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll definitely be praying! Homesickness is horrible.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Do you want a picture of mine if I can get one? Is there anything in specific to want me to draw? I also painted a castle picture if you want to use that.
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Here are Sam and Stan. I drew them awhile back when they were originally going to be my MCs for the KPA.

@sam-kowal Feel free to point out any changes that need to be made for her to draw the cover
(She’s making a cover picture for Warren’s dog KP story 🙂 )
-
Joy replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Oh, I have a picture of Sam and Stan! Hang on…
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Wow, I had never heard of that before. Praying!
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, thank you
@jenwriter17, thank you. it might, or it might make it worse
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing, i’m back
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I don’t know if anyone is still on, but I am signing off for about 30 minutes
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I know you’re gone, but I love it
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, the only ballet the I remember I went to early this month. it was Romeo and Juliet. It was really neat. they had Cinderella opera yesterday, but we didn’t get to go.
operetta? guess I’ll have to see what this is…
@jenwriter17, you’re leaving too? bye
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Yes, I’ve been to ballets. Of course, there are the multiple Nutcrackers I’ve been to, ever since I was basically a baby. Then I’ve been to Sleeping Beauty, Giselle, and several non-story short piece ballets performed by dancers with an orchestra. (I don’t remember what that kind is called.) How about you?
@jenwriter17 Never heard of op…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
hey y’all
so five years ago my family moved from China (where we had lived for 9 years) to the states. I have dealt with string homesickness off and on for those five years. but this past week our American neighbors (basically an extension of my family) from China were visiting us. they left this morning and already I have what I call a…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, I can’t wait, though I guess I have to…have you ever been to a ballet?
I might or might not be on when you get back, depending on when I have to go to bed.
@jenwriter17, so Hans Zimmer wrote the music and Bryan Adams sang.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia You are going to see Les Miserables? That’s so cool! Well, I guess I don’t have to wait as long as you do. I can be thankful for that! 🙂
@seekjustice I won’t be here for longer than that, I’m afraid. I have to get off now, since we’re celebrating my brother’s half of our birthday. 😀 I’ll probably be back sometime tonight, but it coul…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira and
Catwing are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I have 3 older and 2 younger sisters. All girls club!
@seekjustice, see ya soon.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m just about to start half an hour quiet time so I’ll be on in 30min to do some editing!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, MY FAVORITE SONG! to bad I already passed it in the musical…
WHAT’S IT GONNA TAKE TO STOP THE WAGONS…CAN WE DO IT?
YES!
@rochellaine, so I still have a few months to commandeer them? My family is going to see Les Mis this August…it’s for my birthday, only almost a year wait…
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I have an older sister and two younger sisters.
@rochellaine. I am jealous. 🙂
- Load More
