@catwing
Active 4 years, 1 month ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2557
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04. Hey! You should write a story in your series where the internet fails and we are in the Kingdom of Pen. That would be awesome!
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! It will hopefully get better as time goes on…. 🙂
@skredder Thanks!
@catwing Okay. If you want a full-body picture of my dog, though, I can give it to you….
AAH! I DON’T WANNA BE NOBODY!!!! *howls* *shivers* 🙁 🙁 🙁 ;( ( 😉 ) *winks* It’s fine. 🙂
Yeah, I know. Oh. I must have made it seem like Riddlewit actually…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter Don’t worry about it. 🙂
-
WarrenLuther04 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I’m on for about half an hour. @jenwriter17 @alia @dragon-snapper
Still working on Part 4. 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira While I do mind the mess ups very much so.. *glares at millions of mistakes* If they’re in my sketchbook I usually just leave them.
Whoops I kind of hijacked your thread. Sorry! I have a tendency to drag out conversations to what might be an uncomfortable length.. 🙂 (Online that is.. Irl i’m an awkward introvert who hasn’t quite…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@gabbyj I like your drawing! The shape of her hair is nice, and her clothes look like that era, too. Nice job.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@clairec That picture was off tilt and it makes her jaw look bigger. I’ll try again. Dont feel like you have to like it! 🙂

-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
So this request could be my writing doom…
I’ve had a lot of rapid major changes in the past 6 months and more are up ahead. With everything that’s been on I’ve been contemplating quitting writing, the thought is a hard one since I’ve spent hours and hours on my first draft novella and on my two novels in progress. But I think God may be telling…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 6 months ago
@clairec Well, I tried. Does it look like your character?

-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia ooh will pray.. I sat in testing last month that was 4 hours long (my brothers are blue belts and I’m a white belt ..😋) Good luck girl!!
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, praying they’ll go
I have a request. Some of y’all might now this already, but I’m in a martial art called taekwondo. On April 7 I’m going to be testing for my black belt. Its a four hour test, and I was not gifted with endurance. so if y’all could pray that I will be able to keep up my endurance for the test, it would mean a lot.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Thank you!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, you still here? i’m back
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi everyone! Several of you already know about my website, but I’d like to make a formal announcement. So, here we go…
Announcement: I have a website!
Okay, that’s over with. 😀 The address is http://www.aclassicfuture.com and I have all my published books listed there, as well as a couple posts on a very new blog…so if you’d like, go ahead and…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seek-justice @jenwriter17 Woops forgot to tell you guys that I signed out. Got a few chapters of editing done, and finished my blog list. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 *hands out virtual chocolate prize to Jen*
I need to go now, bye!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I probably could have Googled it as well 😀 I just thought I should keep you on your toes.
You hear that, Wolfe? You have been told!
Anyway, we’ve got a farrier coming for our horses, so I’ve got to go and do some jobs and do the horses, and then i’ll be back later ;D
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, if I’d known we could cheat I’d’ve googled it and found it even faster than @jenwriter17 😀
Ah, I understand. Wolfe, begone to your corner! You have behaved in a manner unseemly for a gentleman such as yourself.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Good job! I don’t think it’s cheating, I just needed to know where it came from.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Waif is selectively mute, which means he can talk, but just chooses not to. This character actually can talk, but he isn’t able to because he’s German in England during the first world war, so if he spoke he’d give himself away. Which he just did, because he talked, and he’s not supposed to. Drat you, Wolfe!
- Load More

@rochellaine. Wonderful!!! So exiting! I am already subscribed to your emails there. And I will be sure not to bring up anything KP related. 🙂
Thanks! 🙂 Yes, it is terribly exciting. The first day after I hit “publish” I was pacing around the house with my stomach bumping up and down. 😀 Now I’m a little more used to it, but it still feels a little funny to realize that I actually HAVE a website!
@rochellaine I know I already knew this, but just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! starting a blog is so exciting 🙂
Thank you!
Cool! The site looks nice. I will heed your warning carefully. 🙂
Haha, thanks! 🙂
@rochellaine I love it! Your site looks awesome. 🙂
Thank you! I’m glad you like it. And since I knew you might be reading the post about my western I tried to add a little information which I hadn’t told you before. 😀 Did I do that, or was it all old stuff to you?
Some of it was new, some stuff I had just assumed about your book so it wasn’t surprising… 😉
Congrats! *grins*
I shall not mention this @rochellaine of whom you speak if I comment. 🙂
😀 😀 Haha. There! We were talking about probably not recognizing each other when we meet again, and I bet you didn’t recognize my picture on the welcome page! But then, no one except my close family could recognize me in that picture with my sunglasses on…
Uhhh… Sunglasses, different hairstyle with bandana. You are disguised.
You have used that picture before for one of your colleges. 🙂
True, true.
Yes…I might change that picture to one that shows my face sometime, but at the time I was trying to set up all the pages quickly and that was the only good one I’d already had saved on my computer, so up it went! 😀
And yes, I used it for my Chara collage because she looks a lot like me. 😉
Oh, and my mom said we MIGHT be able to go to the…[Read more]
Okay. *shrug* it’s fine though.
Yay! That would be cool.
Also we are going to the Pure Life Conference at the end of April. You?