-
Katherine replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@joy-caroline Thank you!!! 🙂 Oooh, cool!!!!! I love writing character interviews in my character journal. They’re a lot of fun!!!!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, I’m glad you like it!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 I was hoping you wouldn’t mind, and I didn’t want to mess it up or anything! YAY, thanks for saying that!!! I was trying out landscapes and I thought, “Hey, what if I made Birch Woods?!” and immediately I went to work! I mean, Birch Woods just sounds so amazing, so I wanted to try my hand at…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Your post didn’t show up here, but I got it in my notifications, and let me just say that made me smile harder than I thought humanly possible!!! A HUNDRED THOUSAND THANK YOUS, Abigail!!!!!! I mean, I can’t even put into words how much it means to me to read through all of your comments and hear your thoughts on my two chapters!!! It’s…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
YES! I know, it’s such a temptation that I’ve given up trying to restrain myself XD So excuse me if I put one thousand exclamation points everywhere… And *trying not to scream* I’m so ready for NaNo!! I mean, I’m sure my enthusiasm will probably burn out as I go along, but for now, I’m looking forward to it, and I’m pretty sure my…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, I really appreciate it!! I have to confess, I’ve brought myself to tears thinking about it, too. But that’s a great compliment!
Although, I do admit that I know one or two of my main characters will end up dying, unfortunately…Yeah, it wouldn’t be the same (and it’s adorable to think of Deek becoming an uncle when Caira…[Read more] -
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 Eeeeeek, I’m super-super glad you liked what I made!! <333 No problem, girl!!!! <3333333 Hehe, it’s fine, I love when people are inspired – it in turn inspires me!
@hallie-jean I’m glad you liked it!!! <3 No problem!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
*gasp* NO WAY!!!! *high fives you back* That is SO cool!!! Hahahah, YESS!!! I sometimes do it while I’m cleaning, doing the dishes, or taking my dog outside. 😉 YES IT IS!!!!! Man, I’m sooo glad I’m not the only one who thinks so. EXACTLY!! Hmmm probably the really serious conversation scenes or the suuuper intense fight scenes. It’s…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Haha, I…um…can’t make any promises. XD Aww, THANKS, girl!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you so much!! 🙂 I’ve been trying to create Deek… *dramatic sigh* I just can’t get it perfect 🙁 I’m a little scared to try Newton XD Maybe I’ll just work on my villains for the time being… And yes! I’d love to see what you come up with! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course!! And thank you!! 😀 That means the world to hear you say!! Aww, yay, thank you!!:) Hmm… I guess that you could, but just know that some things won’t make sense (mainly because of one specific scene in chapter two), and, unfortunately, you’d need to read chapter two before reading chapter five (because of a character…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Chat! in the forum Characters 5 years, 6 months ago
*sniffles* YES! I confess, I was going to kill Deek in the early drafts of the story, but it wasn’t going to be until the final arc of the last book.
And he was going to sacrifice himself for Caira, so that makes it even more heartbreaking🙁 Haha, I’m glad I changed my mind too. Aw, thanks for wanting to read them, and I definitely un…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Oh, it’s okay, girl!!! I really appreciate that you want to read them–it means so much to me that people want to read my chapters!! 🙂 Unfortunately, yes, you’d need to read the second chapter to understand what’s going on. But don’t feel obligated to read it! I understand that you’ve been busy, so it’s no problem. Take your time!…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
I’m not sure if this belongs in the ‘book aesthetics’ category, but I’ve been trying my hand at using Artbreeder lately and wanted to create Birch Woods for you!! Unfortunately, Artbreeder didn’t have any birch trees, but I just thought I’d try creating a winter forest (I hope you don’t mind! If you don’t like it, please tell me.) If…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@devastate-lasting That’s how I am most of the time! My WIP started out with me asking a “what if-then what would happen” question after I watched a Disney Channel episode.
@joy-caroline Awesome forum topic!!!!!!😀 Normally, characters come to my mind first. So I ask questions. I ask them what their life is like and what their world looks like.…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic How do you develop your story ideas? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you!!!!! Lol, well let’s just say I don’t normally want anyone watching, though I think it has made me a better actress! Though, I will say it gets really crazy when I try to act out the fight scenes and has resulted in one too many bruises. XD But, hey, this is me. I’m a crazy wacko nut. Did any of us really think I’d…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Daily Writing Quote in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you, abigail! 🙂
You’re welcome!!! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hahahaha, I’m so glad you loved her!!! <333333 I also really like the things you made!! <333333 I’m really really glad you liked Caira!! <333 Thank you, girl!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
And here’s Evie, who is another one of Caira’s friend as well as her mentor. She looks a bit older than I usually picture her, but *shrug* oh well. Maybe I’ll redo her.

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Is it all right if I post a couple of my own? 🙂
The first one is Alana Hargreaves, a shepherdess/Caira’s best friend/
Deek’s love interest at one time/another main character. It’s about 79% accurate to how she looks.
- Load More

Eeek, I love the new profile picture, girl!! 💙💛
Thanks, Grace!! It reminded me of my two main characters 🙂 I like yours a lot as well!! 💗
So it looks like your reply didn’t show up 🙁 But fear not! I saw it in my notifications 😛 And YES, I remember you said that! I think you did a brilliant job! 🙂