-
Katherine replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 Ahh, that’s so cool that you’ve read KotLC! 🙂 I’ve heard so much about it and I wanna read it soooo badly.
And, yeah, I just discovered this topic. It seems so cool, so I’m coming back to it. 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Today I read… in the forum Book Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Wait. You’re a KotLC fan as well?! *claps hands* Yay, me too! I mean, I’m still fairly new to the series (I’m only on book two), but I’m already enjoying it so far! How is the rest of the series compared to the first book? Is it good?:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks so much!:) That’s such great encouragement–I have a tendency to overthink things, so I’m sure I’m just getting worried about nothing. Yes, we definitely can! 😀
Well, I’m getting ready to write a flashback scene about a coronation–when my villain (the king) actually became king. The thing is… I really don’t know what a c…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@Abigail–m
THANK YOU so much for writing these descriptions (I love reading character descriptions)!!! And, oddly enough, that’s actually very similar to how I pictured them in my head (like, really similar) 🙂 And that’s very close to how I thought Mejia would look! So no promises about how my illustrating skills are, but I just wanted your…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Good, thank you!! I haven’t been able to write very much today (out with family), but hopefully I’ll hit my word count later/tonight! That is, as long as I don’t get overwhelmed with Google searches about royalty… *sigh* Oooh, I love that sentence!! And good luck with your writing–I know we can do this!! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 No problem! I’m so glad you liked it!!! 😀❤️
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 I tried to do Bridget… lmk what you think!!

-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 On it, girl!
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Yes, of course!! You did an amazing job, and I’m so glad that I have a bookmark made by one of my story’s fans!! It’s just the best feeling ever!! 😀 Thank you for making it for me!! And no problem–I thought it would be neat to post a pic of it:) And I know, Abigail did such an amazing job! I’m so proud of those illustrations! Now I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Hi, Katherine!!! Oh, you’re totally okay, girl!!! I completely understand being busy, but I really appreciate that you want to read my next two chapters!! It means so much to me that you’re going to read them, and I’m already looking forward to all of your comments and feedback!! 😀 Thank you for being such a devoted fan of my story,…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hi, Lexi!!!! Sorry I’m so late in coming over here. I had a LOT of schoolwork this week. I just want to let you know that I’m planning on reading your chapters this weekend. I LITERALLY cannot wait to read them!!!!😃 I have been so excited to read more of your story!!!!!!! I am so HAPPY that you tagged me! I know it’s going to be…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing from :00-:30… want to join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@nova21 Oooh, I LOVE writing sprints, especially doing it with others!!!!!!!! 😀 Thank you so much for tagging me!!!!!! 😀 Though, I’m so sad I’m not able to right now.😢 Hopefully, I’ll be able to next time! Have fun writing though!!!! Wishing you inspiration as you write!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing from :00-:30… want to join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aww, I’d LOVE to do this, but unfortunately I’ve already written a bit today for NaNo, and it’s quite late where I am. But maybe tomorrow or something we could? I’ve never actually written with someone before so I’d be curious to try! 🙂
(Have I ever told you how much I adore your tagline? It’s so inspirational!:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you, Abigail!!!!! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
@abigail-m OH MY GOODNESS, Abigail!! You’re drawings of Caira, Newton, and Deek are INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just amazed right now at how AWESOME they look!!!!!!!
@writerlexi1216 Hey, Lexi!!!! 🙂 Eeee, you printed the bookmark?!?!😀 I am so ECSTATIC that you loved the bookmark so much to actually print it!!!!!!!!!!!😀 Aww, you’re welcome,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Oooh, sounds interesting!! *rubs hands together and grins* I do love thrillers, and paranormal things, and definitely mystery, so this sounds like my kind of story, girl!!:) Aw, I’m sure it’ll all come together eventually, and I have complete faith in you!! I mean, I already know I adore your writing. That first chapter of Lioness was out…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Of course, Ella! I’d love for you to join us! 🙂 Yes, I’ll send you a friend request shortly!:) I know, I’m so excited as well! Which WIP are you working on this month?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude, Ch. ~ 4 and 5 Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 6 months ago
Thank you immensely for all of your lovely comments and feedback, Elizabeth!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 They made me smile so huge, and I deeply appreciate all of them!!! And no, you aren’t late at all!! 😀 Goodness, I’m so happy that you read and enjoyed the chapter, and I’d absolutely adore to hear your thoughts on the next ones!! Warning:…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 6 months ago
Aw, thank you!!:) And yes, three villains (all of them belonging to the royal family)… 😉 Thanks! I never talk about my villains much because there’s just so many spoilers… *sigh*
- Load More
