NaNoWriMo HQ

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 190 total)
  • Author
    ella
    @nova21
      • Total Posts: 604

@writerlexi1216

Yayayayay!!!  I’m working on one that’s been in the back of my mind for  along time… it’s called Mirror, for now, and it’s a thriller/paranormal/mystery/YA.  And the plot is suuuper complicated (to write, at least.  hopefully reading it will be better, lol!!)

what we do in life echoes in eternity
      -gladiator, 2000

Alexa Autorski
      @writerlexi1216
        • Total Posts: 1011

@nova21

Oooh, sounds interesting!! *rubs hands together and grins* I do love thrillers, and paranormal things, and definitely mystery, so this sounds like my kind of story, girl!!:) Aw, I’m sure it’ll all come together eventually, and I have complete faith in you!! I mean, I already know I adore your writing. That first chapter of Lioness was outstanding!! 😀

(By the way, I couldn’t find you on NaNo, so would you mind finding me instead? My user is Lexi~M and my profile pic is the same as on here:)

ella
        @nova21

@writerlexi1216

Aw, you’re so sweet!!!  And I sent an invite already… i typed in “lexi”, then scrolled down and recognized your pfp 😉

-gladiator, 2000

Abigail.M.
          @abigail-m
            • Total Posts: 1242

@writerlexi1216

Yeah, they can definitely be tough. Ooh, that must be an awesome chapter when Caira and Deek discover that they’re twins:)
            Haha, yep, that pretty much sums it up XD
            And true, poor Anton. Oh don’t worry about asking questions about TSW, because there’s no way I could ever feel obligated about that, I mean I absolutely LOVE answering questions about it:D Though it’s not set in stone, he loses his sight from a rearing horse while the band was in Destal, the hooves striking his eyes. He doesn’t lose his sight right away. It happens more gradually, him stumbling into things and laspes of fog and lost vision. Then his ability to see gets sparser and dimmer until finally, he’s completely blind. So afterwards he depends on Mejia and IceDrop, (one of Mejia’s stallions) to be his eyes. He still makes medicines and mends boots for Mejia, but he had to relearn how to do those things by sharpening his other senses to guide his hands.
            This also is an interesting thing for Filip, since he and Anton are close friends. He often wonders how Anton still rides IceDrop even after a horse cost him his eyes, (plus, since Filip is so afraid of horses, to begin with, it makes it harder for him to understand). Through this, (and a few other things), Filip eventually learns forgiveness, overcoming fears, and moving on. So Anton’s blindness affects everyone really.

NP:) And same to my future copy of Fortitude. It’ll be among my favorite possessions and there’s no way even the slightest speck of a speck of dust may EVER touch it:)

And btw, AMAZING JOB ON YOUR WORD COUNT!!!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by Abigail.M..
            Abigail.M.
            @abigail-m

@nova21

Of course, you can join us!! The more the merrier!!:D I accepted your friend request on my profile board, I’m not sure how the group things work so we’ll mostly meet here:)
              Ooh, Mirror sounds super interesting!! (Btw, the chapter I read from Lioness was just SO incredible!!!) 😀

ella
              @nova21

@abigail-m

YAY!!!  I’ve been stalking NaNo for a while, so if y’all want, I can set up a group…?  I like groups because you can claim/earn badges and update your writing count for everyone to see, which is fun imo, haha!  so lmk if you want to do that.  (and btw, thanks sooo much for the compliment!!)

-gladiator, 2000

Abigail.M.
                @abigail-m

@nova21

Oh, cool! I’ve never done a group before, but I just accepted the request. It sounds awesome:)

ella
                  @nova21

@abigail-m

Awesome!!  When will you be writing today?  I’ll probably start some outlining soon.

-gladiator, 2000

Abigail.M.
                    @abigail-m

@writerlexi1216 @nova21

Btw, how y’all doing with NaNo today? I was lagging behind a little yesterday and am making up for it by doing extra today, (it looks like my traditional way of doing this is here to stay XD ). Anyway, this is the latest line I’ve written so far:

Mejia took a step further into the empty room and out of the fire ring. She realized her luck as she noticed that the fire had not been lit. 

…So, yes, just thought I’d update on how my NaNoWriMo mess novel is going and see how it’s going for you all:)

Abigail.M.
                      @abigail-m

@nova21

Oh, sorry. I posted before I saw your post. I’ll probably be writing on and off when I can. Tonight definitely 🙂

ella
                        @nova21

@abigail-m

Just about to start!!  Your WIP is awesome!

-gladiator, 2000

Abigail.M.
                          @abigail-m

@nova21

Thank you!! Yeah, I’ll probably be writing for the next half hour or so here:)

ella
                            @nova21

@abigail-m

Cool!!  We should write together for motivation/to keep each other focused!  (at least for me, lol!)

-gladiator, 2000

Abigail.M.
                              @abigail-m

@nova21

Sure!:) That’d be great!

Alexa Autorski
                                @writerlexi1216
                                  • Total Posts: 1011

@abigail-m

Good, thank you!! I haven’t been able to write very much today, but hopefully I’ll hit my word count later/tonight! That is, as long as I don’t get overwhelmed with Google searches about royalty and such… *sigh* This chapter has been a little difficult. Oooh, I love that sentence!! And good luck with your writing–I know we can do this!! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 190 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >