-
Issabelle Perry and
Lydia S. are now friends 5 years, 5 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fun Poll: Mystery/Thriller Book Titles!! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Girl, I LOOOVE your synopsis. It is soooo intriguing and I like how you never mention the girl’s name. I’ve never seen a synopsis like that before. It’s AWESOME!!! And man it was sooo hard to pick just ONE title when sooo many of them were amazing. But I took the poll and can’t wait to see what the result is!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello Fellow Writers! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 5 months ago
Hello, Lydia, WELCOME to the Kingdom!!!! *gives you some welcome to the Kingdom cookies* It is SO AWESOME to have you here!!!! YESS I LOOOVE J. R. R. Tolkien, too!!!! I’m currently trying to make my way through, The Fellowship of the Ring, and it has been AH-MAY-ZING!!!!! I used to be in 4H, so that’s REALLY COOL that you’re a part of…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fun Poll: Mystery/Thriller Book Titles!! 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Oh my goodness, girl, I LOVED this poll!!! It was a little difficult to choose a name because honestly all of them sounded gripping, but alas, I had to choose. I hope my input was helpful!! 🙂 And *gasps* I love that synopsis!! You have such a great way with words!! 😀 Is this a new story or an old one? Either way, I wish you the very…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Whoa, girl!!! That looks so good!!!Â
I may have to hire you for another drawing job soon if you wouldn’t mind XD🙂 <333333 -
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres 😎😉😉😉

-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 Those are awesome lines!!!!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@devastate-lasting You’re welcome!!! It was awesome sprinting with you too!!!!!!! 🙂
@scripter-of-kingdoms You’re welcome!!!!!❤️ -
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@ribbonash You’re welcome and thank YOU so much for sprinting with me!!!!!!!!! I had so much fun!!!!!!! 😀 Awesome word count!!!!! You did FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!! And, ooh, I LOVE that snippet!!!!!!! 😀
@daisy-torres Lol, THANK YOU!!!!!!!! 🙂 Wow, you did GREAT!!!!!!!! 😀 That is an AMAZING snippet, Daisy!!!!!!!!! 😀
@nova21 You’re…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I love those lines, girl!!! Way to go on writing them!!! <3333 And THANK YOU for that recipe!! It looks so yummy, I’ll have to try it!! *mouth waters just at the thought* Thanks for participating!!
Thank you, Issa!!! <3333 *gasps* I LOVE THOSE LINES, girl!!! There’s only one thing that I don’t like about them: they’re…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 @writerlexi1216 @daisy-torres
Okay, first didn’t realize a lotta y’all had stopped. XD Anyway Y’ALL DID SOOOO AWESOME!!!! AND LOOOOVE Y’ALL’S SNIPPETS!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!! AWESOME STUFF!!!! Okay, gonna have to hope out at :21. I haven’t eaten anything today, so I’m kinda hungry right now. XD Anyway I wrote 1,432 words in my WIP and my last…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 5 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*runs back to forum* *out of breath* I… just… finished… Phew! By a miracle I cranked out 832 words, which I’m pretty happy with:) I’m not sure I’ll stay happy with them though XD Hope you guys are doing well with your writing!!! <333333
Here’s one of my fave lines I wrote:
Maybe it’s time we put our pasts behind us.
Thanks so much for p…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
YAAY!!! Ella, so glad you could join us!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Glad you could join us, girl!!! <3333 Also *gasps* BEET CHIPS SOUND AMAZING!! Can you, like, send me the recipe or something?? XD Anyways, good luck writing you and @issawriter7 !!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
AWESOME!!!! I’m probably only gonna go for about another ten minutes, so yeah. LET’S WRITE!!!!!!
You’re welcome, girl!
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Landscape/Character Design!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Sure! I’ll keep it flat, no shading, no colour, just the lines XD EEK I AM SO EXCITED AHHHH <33333 I’ll prob have it done this afternoon XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course! AWESOME!!! YESS!! Let’s do this!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!! Starting at :32
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yay, thank you!! And that’s okay, girl!! <333333 I’m not sure if my fingers will wanna work for 45 minutes, so depending I may have to jump out too XD Do you wanna start now?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Yep, count me in!!!!! But I’ll probably have to jump out soon.
THANK YOU!!!! Haha, that’s okay!! Oooh, beet chips sounds delicious! <33
- Load More
