-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
WOOHOOO!!!! WAY TO GO DAISY!!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR SPRINTING!!!!!!!! <333
Oh, wow, well, I hope you get lots of words written!!!!! <333 *crossing fingers* You’re SO welcome!!! EEEKKK!!!! Y’know I LOOOVE mah boy, Deek!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!! Aww, me too!!!! THANK YOU!!! I will say today I am moving at an alarming…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awww, THANK YOU girl!!! <333333 I have to write extra today because I’m falling behind on NaNo, so I pushed myself XD And thank you SO much!!! (It’s actually Deek that’s being referred to here:) OF COURSE!! I always love sprinting with you girls!! Hope y’all are making some ground-breaking progress!! <333 (By the way, which WIP are…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Girl, you did FANTABULOUS!!!! WOOHOOO!!! ANd I ADORE that line!!!!! YESSS!!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sprinting!!!
Yes, we DEFINITELY should!!!! <333
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Eeeeek LOOVE THOSE LINES!!!!!!! And, girl, you did SOO AWESOME!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!! THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sprinting with us!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams @scripter-of-kingdoms @issawriter7 @daisy-torres
It was AMAZING sprinting with you girls!! <3333 Thanks for the invite, Elizabeth!!:) I’m clocking out now with a word count of 1,415 words. My last line I wrote was:Â He left, and my hands were still warm where he had held them even after he had gone. (This was in one of my character’s…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams @writerlexi1216 @issawriter7 @daisy-torres Clocking out for now.. maybe I’ll sprint again later. I wrote 722 words, with a total draft word count of 49,123. My fave and last lines, in respective order:
She sighed, resigning herself to the fact that their lives weren’t fair. They never would be.
And the last line:
He wanted his mor…
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
YAAY!!! DAISY’S ON!!!!!! WOOHHOO!!! Of course we don’t mind!!! <33
Okey-dokey. Have fun. 😉
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aight, starting in now 😜
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Going at :59
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Thanks!! Wanna see it when it’s done? 😀
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Gotta finish this English worksheet, but then I’ll join in at :00
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams You go ahead— I’m working on a character design sketch at the moment, I might join at :05 or so? 😊
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Series Titles in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I think I somehow missed this. I AM SOOO SORRY!!!!! Anyway OH MY GOODNESS I ADORE ALL OF YOUR TITLE NAMES!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SOO AWESOME!!!!
And I also LOOOVE Y’ALL’S TITLES TOO, @devastate-lasting and @scripter-of-kingdoms Man, y’all are sooo good at this naming stuff!!!!
Well, the titles for my Into the Lamp series are:
Into…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I’d love to!!!!!! <33
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Sure! When do you want to? c;
-
Kads replied to the topic Topic suggestion in the forum Questions and Support 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres It is weird sometimes. Slightly unrelated, but funny cooking story: I was once making waffles, and the recipe asked for 6 teaspoons of baking powder as well as a teaspoon of baking soda. Welp, I got the baking powder and soda mixed up, and I actually put in 6 teaspoons of BAKING SODA.
You can imagine how that went.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Sure, I’d be happy to!! 😀 I’m just about to wrap up school so I should be free anytime after the next thirty minutes!!:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
Ehehe, I’ll have to let him know about this girl Grace, then!! 😉 *cue me still trying to decide what to do with Deek’s romance life* Nothing is set in stone yet. And yes, your advice is duly noted!!:)
I always know the right girl to come to whenever I have a romance dilemma in my novels:) I… uh…Â experimented with your advice a…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Ah, so I realized a flaw in my above post. I got my words mixed up when I said ‘proposal’ rather than ‘confession’. I was probably still thinking about the whole Mejia/Filip thing and just typed the wrong word. Sorry about that!:D
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, I think so too!!:) Caira would adore a trip to Birch Woods, and to share a cup of coffee with Anton? She’d be over the moon!:) Thank you SO MUCH!! I’m so happy you liked it!! I thought it fit their dynamics very well. Aw, thank you!!! Gosh, Deek’s character is so hard to write (mostly), so it means the world that you’ve enjoyed…[Read more]
- Load More
