-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@lewilliams Thank you!!!!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*raises hand* Oooh, oooh, I’ll join, if you don’t mind!!:) I was lucky to see this post so soon!! XD
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I’m pausing now and might come back later to write some more. I wrote 230 words in an hour.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic whatcha think of this cover? in the forum Art 5 years, 5 months ago
LOOOVE IT GIRL!!!!! You are sooo good at this cover designing stuff!!! <333
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@nova21 @joy-caroline @lewilliams
I am so sorry I missed y’alls writing sprints!🙁 Thank you so much for tagging me, though, and I hope y’all got a lot of writing done!!!🙂💗
I am going to be writing for school now if anyone is on and wants to join me.
@ribbonash you on right now? If not, that’s ok. 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@daisy-torres Hi, Daisy!!! 🙂 Sorry I disappeared from the computer for a couple of days.
Ooh, ok, plot twists are awesome!!!😉 AHHH OH MY GOODNESS, THAT’S INCREDIBLE THAT SHE’S A CYBORG!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃 THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!! 😀
Awww, thank youuu!!!!💗 Yes, it is still fun for me!!!😀 I am actually very comfortable on the stage, but still shy…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic whatcha think of this cover? in the forum Art 5 years, 5 months ago
Girl, that cover is AWESOME!!! I just adore the font that you chose, too!!:) And this new WIP sounds so interesting:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic NaNoWriMo HQ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
I FINISHED THE DIARY ENTRIES!!! Sorry it took me so terribly long. I had to write new ones and format them and it ended up taking a lot longer than I expected! Anyways, no promises on how good or well-written they are (no high hopes), but this is what I have for now. Also, it’s quite long BECAUSE I went ahead and included some diary…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Writing Kiss Scenes in the forum Romance 5 years, 5 months ago
Haha, I’ll definitely let you know!! XD
It went good!!:D Oh, no you didn’t say a thing wrong!! I was just gulping because, um… I’m still a little shy when it comes to writing kiss scenes, I suppose XD I’m still trying to not be awkward about it, but *shrugs* I guess I’m still a little bit inexperienced since this is my first time w…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of course!!! <33333 That’s just SO interesting, and honestly it makes the world feel so much more real since you include multiple stories in it!!! Ooooh, I’m just so curious about Heir to His Crown now!!! It sounds AMAZING!!! And *gasps* that’s so INTERESTING! And it’s double interesting how Kylie is the sister of the leader of the r…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! Yes, I thought that’d be pretty fun to do!!!! Yes, I think there’s gonna be some talk about him in it, especially ’cause what happens in the Heir to His Crown Trilogy is a pretty important part in that world’s history and, to throw in a little romance tension, Keenum is actually betrothed to the…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Of COURSE, girl!!!! You don’t need to thank me!!! <333333 *also infinite hearts* YES, they’re so good and interesting!!! *gasps* Oooh, that’s AWESOME that they’re connected and in the same timeline!! Is Keenum mentioned at all in the other story? YES, HE’S AMAZING!! Aww, I don’t think it’ll be too intense!! I think you’re doing a…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awww, Lexi THAT JUST MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! Your whole response just made my DAY!!!!! <333 *infinite hearts* YESSS!!!!! I LOOVE my name choices, too! It’s like my favorite part! Oh, and remember that new story idea I was telling you about with pirates and it being set in Elvurdul? Well,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 5 months ago
It’s totally okay!! *sighs* I’m SO sorry I haven’t responded to this!! I can be so forgetful, I’m sorry. Awww, thank you!!! It means so much that you enjoyed my illustration!!!:D Haha, some of my old drawings are… interesting, and not good at all XD Aw, you’ve done an incredible job with them! You’re so talented not only with…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
*quietly chanting* They need to be together… Â they need to be together… they need to be together… XD
OH MY GOODNESS, ISSA, THAT SOUNDS LIKE SUCH AN INCREDIBLE STORYLINE!!!! First off, I ADORE your choice of names, secondly, Prince Keenum sounds SO incredible (and fangirl-worthy;), and thirdly, a rebel group…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
@writerlexi1216 @issawriter7 @daisy-torres @lewilliams Thanks for sprinting with me, y’all!
@lewilliams (again XD) The finished thingyyyy!!!

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Awww, girl, that’s TOTALLY okay!!!!! Wow, that is SOO EXCITNG!!!! YAAAY!!!! (good luck with Chemistry!) OOoh, that craft fair sounds AWESOME!!! I hope you have a great time and good luck with those kittens!! That’s soo sweet of you to foster them!! Haha, girl, I SO FEEL ya!!! Hang in there and I hope you get everything done!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Well, I’m gonna have to jump out at :20. I wrote 3,681 words in my WIP, Heir to His Crown!!! My last line: No one could see. But they would anyway.Â
THANK YOU SOO MUCH for sprinting with me!!!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
You’re welcome!!!!!! (Hehehehe, DEEK!!!!) THANK YOU SOO MUCH, LEXI!!!!!!!!!!! Girl, you are TOO SWEET!!!! 🙂 (Oooh, yes I have. and @gracie-j has made a GORGEOUS cover for it and everything!!! Here’s the summary:
A fight for the crown suddenly became a fight for his life.
At the age of seven, Prince Keenum’s country Cedulnia wa…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 5 months ago
Aww, thank you girl!!!:) You too!!! Aww, yay!!! THANK YOU!!! (And Deek says ‘thank you’ too;) *gasps* THAT IS SO AWESOME, way to go Issa!! *pumps fist in the air* I have 101% faith in you and Heir to His Crown!! (Hey, have you written a summary for it yet? I’d love to know more about it!) Ooh, are you talking about the new book idea…[Read more]
- Load More
