-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Molly are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Wow, that’s a great word count, girl!!! And I love that line–it’s so mysterious!! Thank you for joining me on the sprint!!:)
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
I’ve finished writing for the night. I wrote 147 words in my novel, and I edited in another writing project. My last line in my novel is:
Whatever it was.
Thank you both so much for writing with me!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 And I hope y’all did well in your writing too!!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
I’m so glad you could sprint with us!! Thank you, and I hope you did well too!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Of course, girl!! I’m so glad you’re joining us!!:D
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Thank you so much for the tag!!!!! 😀 Joining at :15
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I’m going! No, you’re totally fine! Thank you for joining!:)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@mkfairygirl @issawriter7 @daisy-torres @nanisnook @am-i-forgetting-someone?
I’m going to be sprinting for a while if any of you girls want to join! I’ll probably go until :00 if not further!:)
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic What's your favorite Backstory? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 3 months ago
@Kathleen
I personally think that Edward and Alphonse from Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood had a pretty epic backstory (it was pretty epic) one of them lost an arm and a leg, and da other lost their whooole body (it was pretty bloody and epic, if I do say so myself)
They also have blonde hair, and as a blonde hair user myself, i must say I can…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@nanisnook That’s alright, girl! No worries! 🙂 Ooh, yes!!! If you’re writing later today, please tag me!!! 😀
@joelle-stone Ur welcome!!! It’s okay! (You’re SO welcome!!!!! Your blog looks amazing!!!! I LOVE how you designed it!!!!! And thank you so much for following my blog!!!!!!)
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
Interesting… veeery interesting.
Well, I aaam obligated to hold up my end of the bargain, well this may come as a shock to you but…
I’m actually an assassin.
(Don’t worry I haven’t killed anyone
yetever -I’m a pacifist-)Don’t be confused it’s normal in the assassin community.
Also, this is top secret so don’t let this get out.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Thank you so much for this lesson!!!!! 🙂 I really enjoyed reading through these and the Bible verses!!!!! Thank you so much for doing these devotions!!!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q Awesome job, Faith!!!!!!! 😀 Oooh, I like that quote!!!!! It really intrigues me!!!! 😀 And that’s awesome that you’re writing a fantasy novel!!!!! I LOVE fantasy!!!!
You’re welcome!!! Thank you for joining me!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Great job, Linyang!!!!!!! 😀
I’ve finished writing for the day. I did some research for my novel and wrote 183 words. My last line:
As far as I knew, she was never trained to be a spy, and, yet, she had the quality of one.
@devastate-lasting and @faith-q Thank you both so much for writing with me!!!!!! 😀 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you!!!
@faith-q Yay!!! Thank you for joining us!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@devastate-lasting Awesome! Thank you for joining me!!!! 😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic OFFICIAL WRITING SPRINT LEADERBOARD in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@faith-q @nanisnook @writerlexi1216 @issawriter7 @abigail-m @lydia-s @ribbonash @joelle-stone @relia @anyone-who-is-writing-right-now
I going to be doing a short (or however long it takes me to reach my word-count goal) writing sprint if any of y’all want to join. 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski and
Lin are now friends 5 years, 3 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic Into His Marvelous Light in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Will you tag me when you do post the study? I really love reading through them!!!! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic goodbye (because saying hullo is too normal) in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 3 months ago
@relia EHHHHH HERE YOU GO, PUT SOME ON YOUR POUTINE EH
Lol, avocados are actually in a fruit subclass called “drupes”. I googled it a long time ago and just wanna see what everyone thinks now.
Okay, okay, fair enough. XD
Thankest thou, thou saucy ill-begotten varlet! 😀 XDDD (and yes, middle english is hard so ofc)
B-but kpop is awe…[Read more]
- Load More
