-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOO AWESOME WORK, JC!!!!! How ’bout this time we all try to aim for a hundred more words than we did last time?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I say do another twenty minutes!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@issawriter7 @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
I wrote 107 words.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
AWESOME!!!!!!! I got 475 words in Heir to His Crown.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yes, let’s do this!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you!!!
@joy-caroline 😄 I am so happy to be joining the party!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooops, shoulda reload my page! Twenty minutes TOTALLY works! WE CAN DO THIS!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl
WHOOO!!! Ready to go again, y’all?
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME, Abigail!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!! You’re on a role!!!!! Ooooh, that’s SUPER COOL about you entering a short story into a newsletter!! Let me know how that all works out!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! I only got 239 BUT I have a good explanation. I just got back my first round of edits for “Fairly Impish” during the writing time. I’m just SUPER…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline I’ll join! Thank you so much for asking!!!!!! 🙂 I have to go empty the dishwasher real quick and then I will come right back.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, I’m ready when Abigail gives the go ahead!!!! LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!!! *passes around snacks and bottles of water*
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Give me five minutes and then I’m totally ready to get this writing stuff going!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Hi, Grace!!! I love writing fantasy too!!!!! I love the creating worlds and magic and rules for magic in fantasy. The harder thing for me is if I choose to create new mythical creatures.
-
Katherine replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you!!!!! Awesome!!!! So . . . uh . . . what is the WIP chat?
Oooh, that sounds so cool!!!!!!! I love stories with detectives!!! Awesome! Have you read Little Women? I just finished part one of Little Women today. I’ve heard of The Little Prince, but I’ve never heard about East of Eden. I’ll have to check those books out.…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads started the topic Fantasy Writing – Struggles, Strengths, and How We Do It in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi, everyone! My name is Grace, I’m relatively new to the Kingdom, but am a more experienced writer. I’m writing a fantasy-adventure series (so far with 7 books planned) and am just wanting to get into contact with other fantasy writers! I want to know about what you struggle with in writing fantasy or what you love doing as a fantasy writer, so…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s so cool! I actually just moved out to a farm, and we’re living in the basement of friends (they own the farm). I want to be able to use our ducks’ eggs, once they start laying, too! 🙂
I probably will head over to the WIP section; I’d love to tell you guys more! 😀
My favourite book is probably Finding Serendipity by A…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, well, he is something else. XD
YES!! I TOTALLY agree with you on that one!!!!!! That’s true!! Readers don’t have to put up with the characters like us writers do as we’re writing!!! Oh, no, that’s not crazy! I TOTALLY am with you on that one!!! Genie and me have a much better relationship than Colin and me.Â
Really ’cause Colin…[Read more] -
Katherine replied to the topic Introducing myself. in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@joy-caroline Haha, yeah, I didn’t think I could keep it a secret much longer. So that’s why I just went out and said it on my intro post.
Thank you. Lol!
Lol. That’s awesome!!! Plus, we’re your sisters in Christ!!!!!😀 Thank you! I love that we’re doing it together! We couldn’t just all started our own seperate blogs, but it is so much better to…[Read more]
- Load More
