-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, from that I should be able to draw him! What do you think he would wear? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Hi! 🙂 That’s cool that you’re also new, newbies unite haha!
Thanks! I like drawing fairies, too. One of my MC’s advisors is a fairy!
That sounds like a cool book! I’ve never heard about that one before! I enjoy reading fantasy and realistic fiction, as well as mystery. I like pretty much anything but horror. XD
Thanks! There are,…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Hi, Grace!!!!!!! I just now saw this. I’m pretty new to the Kingdom too. I joined last week. Welcome to KP!!!!!!!!
That is so cool that you like to draw!!! I like drawing too, though I’m not very good at it. I mostly draw mermaids and sometimes I draw fairies. I’m currently reading The Princess Companion by Melanie Cellier.…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I would absolutely love it if you drew one of my characters!!!!!!!!!!!😃 That is so awesome!!!!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! <33
You’re welcome!!!!!! <33 THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Girl, I TOTALLY 100% UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU’RE FEELING!!!!!!!! I have these same thoughts EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! I feel like Into the Lamp is ridiculous and I’m wasting my time trying to write it. That it’s awful and no matter how much I edit or fix it, it’s never gonna be anything worth reading. Much less publish! I literally have no…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AAAAHHHHH OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!! I…THIS….I AM SERIOUSLY SPEECHLESS!!!!!! This is sooooo good!!!! I. NEED. To. Read. More!!! I LOVED how it started and ended!!!!!! I always get excited when I see you share something you’ve written, you’ve got soooo much talent it’s INCREDIBLE!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, here’s a bit of the opening scene in my new WIP, Heir to His Crown (be warned: this is first draft material and is really cringy):
Never question the destruction one man can cause.
The shouts grew louder. They stilled my heart. They reminded me of the chaos one single man had brought upon my beloved country. Amadeo…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THIS IDEA IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!!! AAAANNNDD *gasps* this scene is just I N C R E D I B L E!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT!!! I am sooooo hooked in this story, I totally wanna know what’s gonna happen next!!! I LOVE all the creativity!! And your MC sounds like soooo much fun to read about!!! THIS IS EPIC, GIRL!!!!!!! <33<33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
AWESOME!! Then let’s go with Colin!!! Alright….how to describe him. *thinking really hard* Well, he’s pretty average looking with green eyes and thick dark brown hair.Â
Truth is outside of this I have literally no idea what he looks like. XDAre there some specific things you need to know? -
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m fine with drawing any of them!! I know you said your MC was Colin, so could I draw him? 😀 <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’m good with either! But female characters are kind of my go-to, since I draw ’em more often. 🙂 I’m fine to do either, though!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic What is giving you the most joy & the biggest headache in your WIP? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh my flying flapjacks, this is a hard question. For starters, I’ll tell you about my joys of writing. I think of all of my fictional characters as my friends, so I get excited to see how all of them progress throughout the book and how every character arc unfolds. I like to see how they redeem themselves and become better people. I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I feel like I haven’t stopped by the WIP chat in forever and a half! How’s everybody doing with their books? Also a very hearty hello to all newcomers! *lifts coffee mug*
I just started Act II of my book, and whew! It’s getting into the meat of my story (sort of), so that’s been a little difficult. Also I decided to make things complicated (as I…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Anyone else feeling tired and unworthy? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
You are definitely not alone in this struggle, let me assure you. I’ve had those moments of feeling down about myself or my writing and just getting tired and pushing myself to write too hard in general.
I know what it’s like to have a burning desire to write that oh-so-special book, but when you sit down to try, your head goes…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Awwww, girl, you’re too sweet!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! <33
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀😀😀 That makes me so so happy!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash Hmm, that’s weird. I don’t see your reply here either. But no worries, I still have the email notification so I know what you said.
🙂 Yes, his popularity is growing higher everyday! Ooooh, THAT IS SO COOL HOW YOU GOT YOUR STORY IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 Smoke is not his real name?!?!?!?!😮 I literally would have never guessed that. That…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 The WIP Chat sounds sooo cool!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome that you set it up!
So my WIP has two protagonist. One is the Fairy princess. And the other is the commander of the Bellators in the country that is enemies with the Fairies.
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, AWESOME! THANKÂ YOU!!
- Load More
