-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OOOH, this sounds amazing! 🙂 I really like the concept of your book, and if you’re ever needing somebody to give you feedback, you know I’m up to the task! Good luck with it! How far into the writing process are you? Word count?
By the way, make that two books you’ll need to sign 😉
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 I’m working on Caira at the moment, I really want to get her perfect so maybe I’ll send more than one sketch if that’s okay. I have a very beautiful picture of her in my head and will try to get that on paper!! <3
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Can we still participate if we don’t have social media? I know I would LOVE to, but I don’t have Instagram or a blog or anything. 😅
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
While this sounds like a spectacular idea, I’m not on any social media or have a blog (unfortunately), so I’ll just stay on the sidelines. Thanks for the invite though! *waves* Can’t wait to see what all of you come up with! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Greetings, fellow mortals! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
That’s so cool! The ducks that we’re going to have are Anconas, actually! I love them. I also really like Cayugas, they’re so pretty. <3 I love the story about the rooster! Definitely make it a book! XD
Oooh, that sounds like a really moving topic to write about. I’d like to see what that might turn into in the future, if you’re…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Ok, I’m in! 😀 So we have to create an element of a story… can it be an existing thing we’ve already made up, or make something new? 🙂 This seems super fun, thanks for inviting me to it!!! <333
-
Alexa Autorski posted an update 5 years, 8 months ago
“I have lived a thousand lives and loved a thousand loves. I’ve walked on distant worlds and seen the end of time, because I read.”
– George R.R. Martin -
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ll certainly draw November for you! He seems like a really cute, shy character, I totally L O V E that kind of character type XD.
Ok, thank you for the details! I’m on it! <333
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
That sounds good! I have some ideas in mind! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
She shielded her eyes with the back of her hand as she stepped from the crystal cave and on the ground of a woodland, where there was a clearing. There were trees with pinkish red leaves and white bark, and wind that hinted the approaching fall season. In the clearing, she found a monolith, which looked like a twelve-foot tall stone standing…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Help With The First Draft Blues! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
With everybody posting their writing, I thought I’d step out of my shell and post some of mine! Note that this isn’t the final draft (obviously), so I’m sure there’s room for critiquing. And I know it’s slow, but I truthfully think a slow opening is necessary. But there’s totally more action later on!Â
Sorry it’s lengthy, but here’s the beginnin…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fantasy Linkup in the forum Fantasy 5 years, 8 months ago
Ooooh, this sounds like fun!!!!!! *gets excited* I checked it out!!!!! <33 THANK YOU for letting me know!!! I’m gonna have to go check what the line up of posts on my blog is
we get filled up pretty fastbut it sounds like soooooo AMAZING!!!!!! <33 My post will probably be done one the week before the last of Feb, just so you know!!!! -
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aww, girl, THANK YOU!!!! One day I hope I’ll have a copy to sign for you!!!! <33 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
YAY!!! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! <33 *gasp* I LOVE the way that sounds even better!!! THANK YOU for suggesting it!!! Aww, THANKS JUST A BUNCH!!!!!! <33 😊
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooooh, I LOVE BOTH OF THESE SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! <33 <33 They are sooo motivating, inspiring, and INCREDIBLE!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! <333 The genie just looks like a teen girl, she’s actually like over 4,000 years old. But she’s spend most of that time in the lamp and genies don’t age in the lamp.
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! <33
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH, GIRL!!!!!! <33 Oooh, that’s good to know! I was wondering…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Alright, writers, so I’ve been working really hard on making my summary of Into the Lamp to sound awesome and hook readers. This is what I’ve got so far. I’d very much appreciate it, if anyone could tell me if this is a story they’d read or if I need to change something to make it sound more awesome!!!! THANKS!!!! <33
When you go into the lamp,…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOOOOO!!!!!! Keep it up, girl!!!! You’re doing SPECTACULAR!!! *clapping and jumping up and down* This is AWESOME!!!!! I’m soooo proud of you!!! <33 🙂
- Load More
