-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Okay, soooooo I drew Kili from The Hobbit. I basically drew an exact replica of a pic I found on him. Honestly, he doesn’t look anything like Kili. 😀 Anyways, I’m definitely not an epicly talented drawer, it’s really just a hobby for me. Soooo don’t expect anything amazing, but here’s how it turned out. 🙂

-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
AAAHHH your graphics are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! *heart eyes* I love the color templates and EVERYTHING!!!!!! I could stare at these for hours.
YESS!! MORE GRAPHICS!!!! *gets excited* I LLLLOOOOOVVVVEEE THESE SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 And Ooooh, Camreigh I think would be one of my favorite characters!!!! He seems…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Ahhhh!!! These are so amazing! I’m going to go and get busy creating XDDD
Also (unrelated), I know you said on Gracie J.’s forum that you read books in Chinese? That’s so cool! I used to take Mandarin classes but only remember like 3 sentences XD
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
YESSS!!!! I’m always down for having one of my characters drawn!!!!!
Aria: Long straight light brown hair. Brown eyes. White skin??? (I mean it’s not pale and it’s not tan, so I guess that’s what I’m gonna call it. XD) Wears t-shirt and jeans for the most part. Sixteen years old. Normally has an impish smirk. 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@writerlexi1216 WHOA!!!! I love these!! They are so beautiful!!!!!! :,) *tries not to compare, inhales and proceeds to fangirl over it* I love love love love love love love love x ∞ all of these. They are just amazing. I’m inspired now! Ahhhh! *flees to Canva*
-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@e-k-seaver First off, I am a fellow autocorrect hater. No, my character is not the spice marjoram! I’m a fantasy writer! Her name is Ma’arjora!
Secondly, can we post art of characters from books, shows, games, etc? 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
@hallie-jean Hi! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
You say you write fantasy? I do, too! Are you planning to write one book, or a series? 🙂
I love the sound of your books. I like to blend genres with my fantasy! Do you?
I really love to write, how long have you been writing for? 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl Rosalie’s done!! <3 I hope you like her, I have the feeling that my drawing is different than what you thought haha but I’ll just be happy if you don’t altogether hate it.

Let me know if you want me to change anything or re-draw her. :p
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
*raises hand in the air* Ooh, I have a request! I’m also collecting drawings, so… XD
Caira: Long, light blond hair (sometimes braided at the back). Grey eyes. Pale skin. She normally wears a lot of light blue or grey dresses (you can pick whichever color). She’s around 14 years old, if that makes a difference!
If you need more d…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Awww, thank you! 🙂
Girl, your book sounds AMAZING! That’s totally something I’d want on my bookshelf! And that was a really clear summary, too. What’s your MC’s name? I’m sure your book will turn out brilliant, too! Good luck! Happy writing! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@mkfairygirl I started drawing in second grade, almost six years ago!!
@daisy-torres I have it in PDF, but can try and put it in a google doc…
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Awwwww, GIRL THANK YOU! That made me smile so big! I’m happy that you like them! 🙂 Oh, don’t cry! *gives handkerchief*
Thank you! I’m really enjoying using Canva, and I had no idea how many settings there were. Maybe I’ll redo some old ones with this new information lol
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
EEEEEEK I LIKE COLLAGES SO MUCH! So I decided to make some collages symbolizing character relationships, so I did Caira/Deek and Caira/Newton. Hope y’all enjoy them! 🙂

-
Alexa Autorski's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads and
Lin are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
You’re welcome!!!
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Haha, well that’s perfectly okay!!!!!! I ended up writing with a couple friends of mine over email. Oooh, YESS!!! Please tag me if you do any tomorrow!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@abigail-m THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!😀
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Yay!!!😁 When did you first love to draw?
- Load More
