-
Katherine replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@imwritehere1920 You’re welcome! Haha, thank you!!!😄 I really love that meme too!!!!
@abigail-m 🤣 I LOVE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, I’d be happy to let slip a few secrets! I mean, it is a hate-to-love romance, so there’s tons of tension and room for breaking reader’s hearts along the way *muahaha* Oh, yes, there’s so many limitless opportunities to be cruel to my fictional friends (a few future scenes come to mind)… I feel bad for being so cruel to my cha…[Read more]
-
Kads's profile was updated 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Hey, everyone! Another MC collage for my main series, The Travelers’ Caravan.Â

-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j Aww, thank you so much! I’m working hard to become a great artist! <3
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Wait *leans closer* *squints hard* did I hear you say you were a Percy Jackson fan, too? Neat! So am I. Well, I’m still in the beginning of the series, but I’m still a fan nonetheless. How did you like reading the books? Do they stay good?
Wow, those are really terrific names, by the way! I really like Ocean and Lycan!
Also, what a…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*cough* May or may not be me…
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
This one is LITERALLY me.
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago

-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@hallie-jean Okay, I’m basically that Rapunzel meme. Writing but bipolar, am I right? And that sleeping one has LITERALLY HAPPENED to me before. XDDDD
And *puts straight face on*, I’m mostly AAAAAAAAAAAA. But also some inspirationless/motivation deprived thrown in there.
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
@gracie-j All right, I’ll pass that on to the markers! ^-^ Aw, thank you! Honestly, I am honored that so many people wanted me to draw for them. So thank YOU! <3
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, no problem! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Guys, these are AMAZING. I honestly did NOT think this topic would be a hit… and yet, here we are. XDDD Keep on posting! I’ll let you know if I come up with any more memes!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
That looks great! Very well done 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*quietly sits in the corner, loudly munching on popcorn, amusedly watching all the memes* These are high quality memes XD (and some of these are painfully relatable lol)
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
I’ll give that a whirl and see what kind of quotes I find! Thank you! I’m one of those people that can be motivated easily by quotes, so this should be a huge motivation boost 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Good, good! Coffee is very good. Oh, yikes! I feel for you there. *cringes just thinking about cringeworthy things* But your book sounds really interesting!! (Coincidentally, my two main characters are siblings as well) Ahaha, that statement couldn’t be more true!
Thanks for the encouragement! I really do appreciate it 🙂 Happy…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness, that was a tremendous help! Thank you so much! I think that’s one of my biggest struggles as a writer, too, thinking that my first draft has to be polished and neat and all that jazz. Which is why it’s hard for me to be content with my writing a lot of times. I’ll give this method a try! I’m sure it’s bound to work!…[Read more]
- Load More
