-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
WHOA!!! THIS. IS. INCREDIBLE!! I LOOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍 THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!! Can I share it on my blog? This girl is the MC in a short story of mine that’s gonna be published in an anthology, and I would REALLY LOVE to share it as a fun surprise on the anthology’s release date!!!!!…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting Thank you so much!! Your collages have been such an inspiration to me!
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Kads are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@hallie-jean Well, I guess I’ll tell you… *puts whispery voice on*
My character’s name is Bren Saidaas. But that isn’t actually her name! Her real name, I’m still tentative on what it should be (considering Tetra Myrion at the moment). But basically, she had traumatic memories as a younger person (her sister dies at home, it’s really hard on h…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Jenna Terese are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@ribbonash I- Yes. That is 10000000% me.
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
*fistbump* That’s amazing! You should be proud! 🙂
I’m nearly 1,000 words into my new chapter! It’s going smoothly! Going to try to possibly finish it today… *crosses fingers*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I'll draw your character! in the forum Art 5 years, 8 months ago
Wow, that’s terrific! No, you don’t need to change anything! Thank you so much 🙂
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Ribbonash are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Katherine are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Abigail.M. are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Katherine replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I love all of your memes too!!!!!!😂 This is literally a GENIUS forum topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
@hallie-jean I can be a mixture of all of those. 🙂 I love your memes!!!!!!!😂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
GIRL!!!! THESE ARE EPIC AND SOOOO RELATABLE!!!!!! 🤣
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
Aaahh, GIRL, I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE HILARIOUS!!!!!!! XD
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
Issabelle Perry are now friends 5 years, 8 months ago -
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
OOoooh, I REALLY like this one!!!!!!!! <33 And *gasp* THE QUOTER (for lack of a better word) IS NAMED ISABEL!!!!!!!!!! *dances*
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin
Aaah, Lemony Snicket has sooooooooo many good quotes!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY LOVE this one!!!!! It’s EPIC and also very true. XD 😉
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 8 months ago
Oooh, I’ll keep reading onward then! I was hoping they stayed good! *thumbs up*
Yes, I know exactly what you’re talking about! When you’ve had a character without a name for so long, and then suddenly you see That Perfect Name and everything just clicks. Ah, takes me back to ye olden days when my MC didn’t have an official name for…[Read more]
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 8 months ago
“Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.”
― Lemony Snicket - Load More
