-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Dema is complete!! If you want me to change anything please tell me. 😄Â

-
Katherine replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean I hope your week went well!!!! 🙂 Oooh, COOL!!!!!! Historical fantasy fictions are awesome!!!!!!!! Your WIP sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 I love stories with pirates and I really like how you’re making it the beginning of what we think of pirates today!!!!!!
Yes, they were really good!!!!! I LOVE fairy tale retellings too!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms You’re welcome!!! Awesome!!!!! I hope your writing goes well!!!!!!!<33 I can’t wait!!!!!!!😀❤️❤️
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Ok, thank you for letting me know!! I’ve got the email, was just going to write for a bit, and then I’ll share some of my WIPs and read yours❣️
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms I just sent it to you. Let me know if you got it. 🙂💗 When you’re ready you can share with me your WIP. <3<3<3
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Yay!!!!!😀 Thank you!!!!!💗💗 I’ll send it right away.<3
-
Katherine replied to the topic Memes/Inspiration/Community (Writer Edition) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j I’d be willing to write a post for you!! I do have a bit of experience with writing articles and all that.. is there something you’d want me to write about, if you wanted me to do a guest post? 😄
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Yes, please!! ❤️
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin and
SeekJustice are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Fanart of Maximum from the story I’m writing Max, Min, and the something in between.

-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline I started two new classes this week and have had no free time until now. God is carrying me through it. I hope your week went well!<3<3<3
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Thank you!!!!!!💗 Would you like for me to send it to you through the email you use on my blog? If so, then you can send me your story.
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Of course!!!! I would LOVE to read your work!! <3
-
Kads changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@scripter-of-kingdoms Yay!!!!! Thank you!!!!<3 I’m so happy you’re willing to share it with me!!!😀💗💗 Would you like to read some of my work as well?
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Really cool concept art!!!!😀
-
Kads replied to the topic (Fantasy) Beta readers wanted for my first chapters of WIPS! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@mkfairygirl Sure! I have someone wanting to read for me already, but I would be good with you reading it too! 👍 I’m a bit tentative about sharing my work still, so I think that after this I probably won’t have any more readers if that’s ok… <3
-
Katherine replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@joy-caroline I am so sorry – I have shamefully disappeared a bit this week. But I wanted to say that I LOVE your idea for your devotional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😀 It sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so glad you were able to find an inspiring idea!!!!!<3
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Blog Guest Posts in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I’d ABSOLUTELY LOVE to guest post for you!!!!! I’ll email you right now!!! THANK YOU for asking!!!!! <33 🙂
- Load More

