-
Kads replied to the topic Fanart (or, as my phone tried to correct it to, "Canary") in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Jello there, everyone! I made a drawing of my Avatar: The Last Airbender persona and figures it counted as fan art, so why not post it here? Bren is an airbender. (By the way, nearly all of my personas are called Bren in case any of you were wondering XD)

-
Kads replied to the topic Share your blog in the forum Publishing & Platform 5 years, 7 months ago
@kayleigh-idea First of all, I don’t think we’ve met yet! I’m Grace! It’s great to meet you! 😀
And second of all, I’m actually currently constructing a blog through Wix! I’m using my Japanese pen name for it though, Megumi Kadotake (or just Kadotake-san). I’ll be certain to let you all know when it’s published!!!
That said, do any of you know…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
OHMYGOSH girl this was so good!! You have exceptional talent 😉 The suspense, the questions (which I NEED answered by the way!), and the characters were all written very well! If you ever want to share more (pleasepleaseplease do), I’d happily read it!
-
Katherine replied to the topic Hi, I'm new 🙂 in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@hallie-jean Hi, Hallie!!!🙂 I’m so sorry it took me so long to get here. I will try to respond faster from now on. I promise.
I hope you are feeling better now! 🙂 Aw, you’re welcome, girl!!!!<3<3I’m doing good. I joined a writing club today and our first meeting is Wednesday. I hope it goes well though. My WIP is coming along great (I think)!…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Awww, girl, you’re TOO SWEET!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! *blushes* <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Lioness: Chapter One Critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
OOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! *jumps up and down and gets super excited* I’d ABSOLUTELY LOOOOOVE to read this story!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for thinking of me!!! I’ll try to read it tomorrow, if schoolwork chooses to play nicely!! 😉 I already know I’m soooooo gonna love this!!! <33
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Totally! And I’ll try doing some experiments with that 😉 Yeah, this is my first!
Technically I wrote a 30,000 word long story about a dog a few years ago, but I don’t think that countsAwww, thank you!! 🙂 That’s super sweet, and I’m very happy to hear the supportive feedback! -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YAHOO! So happy you’re looking forward to it! I’m editing it right now 😀
Thank you! I’ll try not to have so many indenting errors next time! Haha…
Yay! Thanks!
Ohmygosh YES! I fangirl all the time, so I KNOW the feeling 😉 I’m coming back from a trip tomorrow so it may be busy, but if I have the time, I may post a…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
YAY! I’m so stoked you enjoyed it (and that you were hooked! Your feedback is VERY encouraging!) Ahh, that’s fine! I like writing in all caps (and using exclamation points, haha). WOOHOO! That’s SO AMAZING! I’m super happy you like it, and wow, you’re really making me want to share more! I may edit more of Ch. 2 later and try to post…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski changed their profile picture 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
THANKS, Hallie!!! 😀 Ahhhh, Newton is a character that I’m such a fan of.
*spoiler alert* Newton is a former villain, but then he abandons the bad guys and basically becomes a nomad. After that, he joins Caira on her quest so that he can help her bring down the government. And
there may or may not be a romance between Newton and…[Read more] -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Awwwww, you have no idea how much that warms my heart to read!! I’m very happy you liked it 🙂 And thank you for reading it! I’m SO GLAD you were hooked!!! And I put so much effort into descriptions that I’m glad they sounded good! I appreciate it, and if I decide to share more, you’re more than welcome to read it!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank YOU!!! I’m so happy that you guys enjoyed it (because I was super nervous!) Wow, seriously??? YAY! I’m glad you were hooked! I personally consider Chapter One to definitely be the most confusing chapter, so hopefully if I send out more it’ll be even better! Yeah, I’m dying to share some of Newton’s story! I’m in the middle of…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Inspirational Images & Quotes ❤️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@scoutfinch180 Sokka is my favourite character, along with Toph! (Who are your fave characters?)
Yesss, I love his character type. At least he gets the ‘space sword’, though. XD That was one of my favourite parts.
“Yeah, my first girlfriend turned into the moon.”
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Where do you find motivation? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
EEeeeeekkk this quote is EPIC!!!!! And that picture just makes it EVEN MORE AWESOME!!!!!!!! It all soooo works together!
- Load More
