-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I know I’m late and obviously behind. XD but I wanted to say THAT’S SOOOOO AWESOME ABOUT ALL OF THE ACCOMPLISHMENTS YOU’VE MADE WITH YOUR STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m just sooooo proud of you, girl!!!! WOOOHOO!!!!!! You’re on a roll!!!!!! Keep up you’re I N C R E D I B L E work!!!!!! Still cheering you on all the waaaaaaaay!!…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Ok, thank you!!! 🙂 I already have some stuff in my mine, but it’s not full yet and I didn’t know what else to put in it. Oooh, cool!!!! The first thing I had put in my box was a necklace that I had made a while back inspired by my WIP. I also have a couple of rocks and a flower in my box. What are you putting in your box?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you! 🙂 💗 You too!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Yup!! She lives in a rural, earthy village named Gressan, which sort of reminds me of a Scottish countryside. And they have a lot of reindeer there (not, like, the flying ones or anything lol) #coolestjobever
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, that’s really neat! Love the depth/shading! 🙂
Whoa! That’s so cool! Y’know, I thought about trying to draw some manga before 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Lol, thanks, girl!! 🙂 Quotes are one of my favorite things to write!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Haha, thank you!! I love Caira and Alana because they’re total opposites, and yet they’re best friends. It’s fun to write their dialogue/interactions 🙂 And Deek and Newton are great, too <33333333
Thanks! I need to polish it a little more… but she has some powerful (and quite humorous) quotes 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fantasy Chapter Critique Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Of COURSE!!!  🙂 Yayayayay!! I’m looking forward to more (hint hint)!!! ^o^
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Hey, Gracie!!! I have a question on the character/book boxes that we were making. Does the box need to be completely filled or is it okay if it’s not filled to the top? Thanks! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic First Chapter (Fantasy) Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much, Elizabeth!!!!! <33333 I started smiling sooooo big when I read that!!! I’m super happy you were hooked (and thanks for taking the time to read it; I know my chapters are quite lengthy)!!! Oh, you’re not the only one *cries on the inside and wishes I could have an owl*
Thank you so much! I try to put in extra effort…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
So here’s some more lines that I enjoy! 🙂
Here’s a sweet/sad one…
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Newton to Caira :Â I can’t lose you, Caira, because if I did, I’d lose the only person I’ve ever believed in.</p>
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Here’s another one that I like…</p>
Caira :Â True power doesn’t come from a throne, coronation, or b…
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Seriously? I didn’t think it was very good XD I try though, I try. Ahaha I’m happy to hear you liked it though!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting WHOA!!! That is SO GOOD!!!!! :DDD I’ve always wanted to do realism but never got very good at it XD
On that note, I finished the manga paneling.. it’s only one page and not very good, but still. It’s left to right, too. Sorry if it doesn’t feel authentic or the format is weird or if you can’t read it XD

-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Same, girl, same… None of my characters have ‘happy’ lives at the moment lol.
I would most likely choose my MC’s best friend, Alana. She lives with her tribe in a rural village on the outskirts of the kingdom, with her grandmother. Alana is a reindeer shepherdess, and is very tomboyish and retains a positive outlook on just a…[Read more]
-
Katherine replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm I think I would choose my MC, Rosalie. She’s a princess and a good leader. She cares about her people and her country and will do anything to defend them. Plus, Rosalie is a fairy and I would LOVE it so much to be a fairy for the day (not to mention a fairy princess😉).
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting Aww, sorry to hear you had to stop drawing!! What kind of stuff did you draw?
-
Kads replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Wow, this is a hard question… I have so many interesting characters imo! I’d probably pick, if I had to choose, either Faye or Kadotake. They’re both from diff stories, but I’ll describe them. 🙂
Faye, as her name suggests, is a fairy (!!!). A pixie, to be more precise. (And yes she has a pixie cut.) She’s one of my MC’s bodyguards!…[Read more]
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting XD I really only got to where I am today with a tonnnnnn of practice!!! I draw nearly every day and it improves my skills and style by a lot!!!
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@devastate-lasting XD they really don’t look good at a l l . If you want I can show you how my art has progressed over the years..
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
OH MY WORD I love those!! I love the second-to-last one so much because that sounds exactly like something Caira would say (not that she’s a water mage). I absolutely love the “Horace, we’re out of milk” line 😀 (By the way, Horace is an excellent name!)
- Load More
