-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Wait, seriously?? That’s so neat you got inspired that way!! Oh, same! Newton is the only character who hasn’t went through a thousand name swaps lol And no problem!
Yay, I’m so happy you are!! Oh, me too!! Hmm… let me see…
Caira has long, wavy blond hair (if you want, it can be braided at the back, like a waterfall braid). She has p…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh, another Anne of Green Gables fan? That’s so neat!! Yes, Anne is such an amazing character, and those other books sound quite interesting!! Oh, cool! Writing can be hard, but it’s sooo worth it! Aww, I’m sure your writing is amazing 🙂
Yay, you like Tangled, too?? That’s one of the very few Disney Princess movies that I enjoy! And…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you!! <3333 I’m super happy you think so!! She’s very different from my other characters, which is probably why she’s one of my favorites! Unfortunately, I haven’t visited Scotland *sigh* but I think it’d be neat to go there sometime! 🙂 Have you ever been there?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi there, Natalie!! I’m Lexi, here to give you a huge welcome to Kingdom Pen! Oh, and cookies. And coffee, if you’d like. Anyways, it sounds like we already have a lot in common! I’m also a fan of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, and I’ve heard great things about HTTYD! <333
I have a few routine questions, if you don’t mind:
1. Who…[Read more]
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Wings First Three Chapters in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I’m suuuuper sorry for how long it took me to get here. But I cannot wait to read it!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down* I’ll get to it after I’m done with homework today!!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for tagging me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s awesome, Ella!!! *thumbs up* I totally thought that everything I read of it was AMAZING!!! (And that title is still so powerful!) That’s so cool you’re making progress!! Keep up the good work, girl!! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, KeePers!! So I just wanted to tell you that I did an AWESOME interview over at @scripter-of-kingdoms blog. If y’all wanna check it out, here’s the link: https://kadotakesan.wordpress.com/2021/02/27/20-questions-with-issabelle-from-teen-writers-nook/comment-page-1/#comment-16
-
Katherine's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Issabelle Perry's profile was updated 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Katherine replied to the topic Character/Book Aesthetics in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Ooh, that sounds really cool!!!!!!! 🙂 I’ve had a lot of fun with the boxes, so I’m going to do it with more novels too!! 🙂
@hallie-jean That is perfectly alright! Crash away. 😉 So, the boxes are kinda like the collages but with 3D items. I think Gracie is calling them aesthetic boxes. Like Linyang said, you can read the first post on…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oh my word!! Seriously?? Girl, I’m smiling sooo huge right now!!
So I think Newton and Deek would mostly be equal in height (Deek may be slightly taller, but not much). Caira would be a little shorter than both of them. Caira would act shy about having her picture taken, and would probably smile sheepishly. Deek would be proud to have his p…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
For some reason your post didn’t show up here (mine does that all the time) but I still saw it, and thank you so much!! I’m really glad to have finished it (well, the first draft of it, anyways)! Haha, I fangirl over him all the time (probably too much) and honestly I’m so happy that other people like him as much as I do!! 🙂
That’s…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s super neat!! I’m glad to hear you’re making progress!! 🙂 Oh, girl, I’m the exact same way, so I totally relate lol Oooh, neat! It’s always fun writing what happens before/after the main story. Adds more depth to it! That’s cool!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
Of course!! And I may try it, who knows?? It sounds super fun 😀 I actually bought a bulletin-board-like-thingy for my bedroom wall yesterday so that I can hang up my drawings! (And I printed off the picture of Caira you drew so that I can hang it up!) When I get it all set up I’ll send a pic! 🙂
-
Kads replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 5 years, 7 months ago
@gracie-j Thank you!!! 😊
@writerlexi1216 Thank you! I’d love to see you do some manga, definitely try it!! 😀
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
How is everybody else’s writing been going today? Smooth sailing? I just (sort of) finished Newton’s chapter, but it needs some editing lol. I’ve been wanting to remake some more collages but I’ve been feeling 0% inspired *sigh*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Girl, I am SO SORRY I never responded to your message, but I just wanted to say that’s such amazing progress! You go, girl!!! 🙂 And I’m so happy that you submitted your short story! (I saw it whenever you posted it, but I must’ve forgotten to reply) Anyways, I’m excited for you and honestly think your story/characters are so cool! 😀
-
Kads replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you! ^^ I’ll probably post some art of Faye later in case anybody’s interested lol
-
Katherine replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
@abigail-m Thank you!!!! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic You get to be one of your characters for a day. Who would you be and why? in the forum Topic of the Week 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks!! 🙂
- Load More

Hehehehe- I’m so glad you decided to do an interview with me!! <3 Thank you, girlll!!!!! <33333333333333
Me too, it was soooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!! Aww, you’re TOTALLY welcome, girl!!!!!!! <333