-
Katherine replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@lucy Hi, Lucy!!! 🙂 Welcome to the Kingdom!!!!! I love fantasy fiction too!!! Have you read anything by Jennifer A. Nielsen? I saw that you like Chuck Black. My sister, @issawriter7 , likes Chuck Black’s books. What books have you read by him? It’s nice to meet you!!!!! 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@writerlexi1216 Hi!!! 🙂 I saw you had tagged me for your story, so I came over here. Then I saw where you had posted the link to the first chapter. All this to say that I just read Ch. 1 and it was awesome awesome AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃 Literally, there are not enough words to describe how amazing it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey, that’s some great progress!! Any words count!! 😉 Oh, multiple POVs? Those are fun to write! Good luck achieving your goal! I have no doubt you’ll def finish it by then 🙂 🤞🏻
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, nice!! Three cheers to you for getting some progress made!! Yikes, homework… yeah, I feel for you there ;-; I’m procrastinating my algebra homework for as long as possible… *sigh*
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Aww, thank you!! 🙂 I actually just changed it not too long ago! Yeah, I thought it was one of the most relatable writing quotes I’ve ever seen, so I wanted to share it 😀
Oh, and by the way, I know you sent me the first chapter of TAS a while back, and I haven’t forgotten about reading it! I’ve been swamped with school and other…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Oooh, nice!! Good luck with your writing!! And homework… Yikes! I still have some more of that to do. Mine’s been good! I’m hoping to get more done by the end of today! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic WIP Chat! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey! How’s everyone’s writing gone today? 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, so what about:
Arik, Elidor, Breccan, Soren, Eliezer, Olyn, and Theron
I’m not sure if that helps, but I’d totally check out Nameberry! It’s a baby name site that I use for my characters, and it has plenty of filters for unique names. Good luck, and happy writing! 🙂
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s neat! (Not about the plotting shambles). Yikes, I feel for you there. Plotting can be… difficult, so I wish you luck. And hey, I’d be honored to read your work! I think your ideas sound super gripping. I’ll be on the lookout for the short stories, then! 🙂 And no problem!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Dude, these are AWESOME!!! And those character names are 10/10. I’d love to read some of your writing sometime! 🙂 Which WIP do these quotes come from??
-
Kads and
Lucy Israel are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much for the feedback!!! The comments you gave were immensely helpful, and thank you for taking the time to read through my, er, lengthy chapters 🙂 Yay, I’m glad Caira was interesting, and I’m even more glad you were hooked!!!! *wipes sweat off forehead* And I’m also glad you thought the pacing was good. Thank you!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi, Lucy!! (I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Lexi, by the way!!) I’d love to help (because finding the proper character names is something that I adore doing). Before I can help, mind telling me the genre you’re writing and what time period this is? And maybe even the character’s personality a bit?
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Er, hey, everyone. I got an article on KP published!!! https://kingdompen.org/write-side-characters/
-
That’s AWESOME, girl!!!!!!! <333333 *high-fives* It sounded totally amazing and really helped me a lot! 🙂 WOOHOO!!!!!
-
@writerlexi1216 Thank you!!! *returns high-five* I’m SO GLAD it helped you; that makes me very happy to hear!!!
-
-
Yayayay!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I loved it 💛💛💛 Keep it up!!!
-
@nova21 Thank you!! I’m glad you loved it!!
-
-
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, I think I’m gonna go too. Probably because I…um…*cough, cough* got distracted on Canva and am now making a graphic for Genie and not actually writing. *sheepish grin* See ya later!! THANK YOU for writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Okay, catch ya later, Kat. Nice writing with ya. 🙂
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 @joy-caroline @devastate-lasting
I gotta go now, but I had a lot of fun writing with you guys!!!!!!!!!! 🙂 Thank you so much for writing with me!!!!!!!!! 🙂
-
Issabelle Perry replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Heheehehe….
*evil laughter heard in the distance**more evil laughter*Okay, gonna be honest, I just said that to keep everyone on their toes. XD Whether she dies or not is something I’m keeping to myself. 😉
-
Katherine replied to the topic Writing for a couple of hours. in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
@issawriter7 *gasping for eternity* *feels like I was struck in the heart* *refuses to believe that Genie dies*
- Load More
