@beth-torres
Active 2 days ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lydia-s @smiley @livingwoodchronicles @joy-calle @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper
Awesome ideas everyone!!! 😆😆 This is my new favorite forum 🤣I’ll probably be on later tonight with some ideas 🙂
If you ever want to brainstorm I’m here!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 since I’m assuming we’re moving on at this point, I’m going to RP as Ami 🙂
Ami
Ami gathered her books and put them in her bag, zipping the bag closed. She slung it over her shoulder and stood up.
“Well, I’m glad that’s over,” she said with a roll of her eyes.
Clint chuckled. “Yeah… not the most exciting class.”
Ami smil…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh boy, I bet he’ll need a really big piece! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Yess 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yessss, ma boi!! I love him so much. 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OH MY WORD THAT’S SO EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🎉👏
*pulls out cake* Anyone want a piece?? 🍰
😂
I’m so glad that I get to be a part of your writing journey! 😊
You have been such an encouragement to me too, girl!! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @keilah-h
Thanks everyone!!! ❤️❤️
Yesss, I love these two so much!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Glad I could help! You’re totally fine. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-I-missed
Ooooh, so much fun!! I love talking about ma charries! 😁 I have to start with my favorite. 😏
1. What’s their name?
Everton (haven’t figured out a middle name yet) Barlowe
2. What’s their role? (Sidekick, Main Character, Villain, etc)Main character!
3. Do they lo…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh thanks!! Maybe if I had looked I would have found it XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m good with moving on. All I did was have Fynn and Lukas make it to class. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore, if you wanna post of snippet of your writing, you can post it in this forum.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I know!! 🥹❤️ I’m so glad you loved it!! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ahh, me either 😞 Sorry!!
Doesn’t look like your tags worked tho . . .
@freedomwriter76 @euodia.vision
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Reading it again — it sounds like something I would come up with 🤣🤣 So yeah, if you want help brainstorming or something I would lovee to help 😆
- Load More
