@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh awesome!! 😆 I have procreate!
Maybe I’ll have to try making one, you just made a new layer and reduced the transparency right? Did you have to draw around the top layer to get the silhouette?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Woww those look awesome!!! How’d you do that?? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision @sarafini
Yayy!!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
“I would room with Klayden, but . . . Well, he’s not exactly family.”
*Ummm should we have assigned rooms @smiley?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! Thanks!! 😁 I’ll definitely have to try all this with my writing
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @smiley @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h
Oops 😬 didn’t really think this through, I’m going to Tennessee this weekend but maybe I can still do it ? 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Anika
“I’m Freya, from Yurbril’s Canopy. What’s your name?”
“I’m Anika. Nice to meet you,” she said, glancing at the others next to the cat. “Are all of you here for the wedding?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@solfyre
Oops, gotcha!! 😅 Well ttyl!! 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @smiley @kyronthearcanin
Ok, I just went with third person . . . lol don’t really know why it sounded better 😅
Anika
She stepped into the entrance and stood frozen –the hotel was by far, the biggest building she’d ever seen, and nicer than anything she could’ve imagined. Everything was so bright . . . and tall . . . and clean . .…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’m back!! 😁
Does anyone care if I use first person? Or would it be easier to use third??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
AHH it happened again 🤦♀️
Sorry in advance for all the times I’m going to spam you with my tags before my screen loads 🤣🤣
 I just started a new fantasy world with my brother (who should be starting here in KP shortly!!!🎉🎉🎉) and we’re hoping to make it a trilogy.
That’s awesome!!! 😉 And the story sounds really interesting!! Can…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
WHAT??? You chose FALON?
That’s a surprise!
Jk, jk, we love her 😅
I’ll probably have to hop onto my laptop for this, so I’ll join in a few minutes!!
Anyone else wanna go?? 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oops @smiley didn’t see you replied already 😅😅 Sorry! Mine doesn’t update until I’m finished typing 🤔
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Fine with me!! I would just check with @smiley rq 😁 Who would you use??
Awesome!! I would love to hear it too!! 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah! 😁
@kyronthearcanin (I know you’re busy, so this might not be the best time 🤣 Just figured I’d tag you 🙂) @esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @acancello
Anyone like roleplaying???
-
Esther replied to the topic The Weekly Artist's Group in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, I will definitely be stalking this forum. 😁
I may join in at some point, but I’m not the most skilled artist, so we’ll see. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Help ?? in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re so welcome!! I’m glad I could help!! 😄
- Load More
