@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that!!! That is so cool!! 🤩 I love the concept of different races/tribes!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@katthewriter
Your style sounds awesome!!! 😁
Thanks!! 😊 Oh wow, yeah I guess I’ve replied to a lot of people already 😆 Cool!!
Hmm, probably Skyward, Lunar Chronicles, the Hunger Games, Nadine Brandes . . . I’m into YA stuff, lol, I know a lot of people don’t like it but there are some pretty good books out there!Oh awesome!! (What’s SW??) I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Project Chrysanthemum in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool!!!! I really like all your worldbuilding!! ♥️♥️ And 5000 words is a lot already, (didn’t you jest start?) I’m about 5000 words through my WIP and it took me like a month or so (I started it a while ago, I think I’m going to keep working on it as soon as I get the outline) XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!!!! (I didn’t know you did, either!) What’s your WIP about??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
YEss!! Lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Wow, you planned it all in ONE DAY??! 😅😅 It looks awesome!! Didn’t see anything to critique yet 🙂 but I’ll keep an eye open!! I’m excited to see what happens next!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
My style – usually first person, young adult science fiction or dystopian/fantasy!!
Ummm two weeks?? I’m pretty new 😊
Let’s see, reading, hm I would say lately talikg to people on here 😅 if that counts, but I also play the violin and draw sometimes 🙂
Same questions all back at you!!! And nice to meet you! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Character occupations in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! Yw!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t do this with all of my moodboards, but with some of them, I’ll pick a certain color I want for the character’s aesthetic. So you could pick a color, then look up, (for example), “pink aesthetic” “pastel blue aesthetic” “yellow aesthetic” That may give you some pictures to fill in the blanks. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been coding for about four to five years now.
Cool!!
I honestly haven’t seen enough of the Marvel movies to know my favorite, but my favorite character is Rocket.
Oh, okay, awesome!! I haven’t watched the Guardians of the Galaxy movies, but I’ve seen Rocket in some of the other movies and he’s pretty cool. 😉
[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yes!! I’ll definitely be on here often. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else?
So I’m trying to make a moodboard and I was wondering if you guys had any tips for me? I have a couple quotes and pictures but . . . I don’t know what else to add, and it’s still pretty empty 😖 I’ve seen some of your guys’ moodboards and they’re all really good . . . any ideas??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh yeah, I’m pretty tired too 😅 Glad it was good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Heyy!!! 😁 How was your trip?? (It was a trip, right?)
Annd yeah we did a lot 😅 Sorry about all that! XD
Ok sounds good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Crusaders in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore and
OrangeArmadillo are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!! How’d it go? 😁
(Nice to meet you, by the way! I don’t think we’ve really met before.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh cool!!! 😁 I might be on tonight, we’ll see! What’s the chapter about??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh I actually have heard it 😂🤦♀️ I don’t know the names . . . Listening to it rn 😊 I loove Happy!!!! And Gone is really good too!! 😁
- Load More
