@beth-torres
Active 1 day, 13 hours ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 535
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ll be praying for you! 🙏🏼❤️
Just always remember that your heavenly Father never requires perfection. That’s why Jesus died for you and for the whole world. Because we’re sinful, imperfect human beings, who are in desperate need of a Savior. He’s always there for you. His steadfast love endures forever. 💕
Keep on trustin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I really didn’t like the infinity war/endgame that much 😅 I know some people do, but I think it was just … Sad.. xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76
Oh awesome!! Me and you have actually seen a lot of the same 🙂 I didn’t see Ragnarok, tho, and I saw the other Thor ones 😅 And I saw the ant man movies and all of black widow, tho that one was ok 😅
Oh yeah, and I didn’t see the falcan and the winter soldier (is it good??) But I saw Hawkeye bc my sister is obsessedd with it 😂But…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep!! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Heh … I haven’t seen them either *hides*
No really, lol I think there was a scene in the first one that my mom didn’t want my brother to see, and we normally watch stuff together … So… 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 4 months ago
Hmm, your WIP is about archaeology? I would look up relics/common items used in that time/by that civilization, like in Jennifer Nielsen’s Mark of the Thief she used a roman bulla.
Oh and then she also used a…. I think it was a circlet or something? Idk that came to mind 😆 Maybe some kind of tool, item of clothing or some kind of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ikr!! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Aw girl I love their relationship!! You are such a good writer, like some of this description was … 🤩 -
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@godlyfantasy12
Yes!! I hope your surgery goes well and you recover quickly!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@orangearmadillo @kyronthearcanin
First of all, if any of you need any accountability help, let me know, because I need some help as well… So you know, we can kinda help each other depending on our schedules.
Yep I do!!! Maybe we can check in with each other every day or couple days and ask! I’m trying to figure my plot out, but I (hope) I’ll h…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!! 😁 Yeah, it is!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
AHHHHH JAX!!!!!!!!!!
He’s SO CUTE!!! Girl, this is awesome!!!! He and Zeniya are my favorites already 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Hah 😂😂 That’s awesome!! I’ll remember that now 🙂
-
Esther and
Keilah H. are now friends 3 years, 4 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh, you’re totally fine. XD It’s an easy mistake to make. 😉 The way I remember it, is that you wear “sneakers” not “snuckers.” 😛
-
Esther's profile was updated 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ikr!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Llama in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
Nice!!! 😁
Oh good, lol, I probably would have wrote snuck 😂😂 until grammarly kicked in! So thanks for that 😅 Hopefully I’ll remember now 🙂
- Load More
